Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-26-2011, 07:39 AM   #11
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber Lamps View Post
Low self esteem is my guess...possibly brought on by a small dick. He's the type that has his dog shit on the neighbors lawn that takes extra care of his yard. How dare someone have nice things and want to keep them nice. The nerve!
Kinda like what you do on the internet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasterTroy View Post
Lack of self worth and self respect = lack of respect for anyone else

I've found that 1/2 the people I've come across have SOME sense of pride and self respect. These are the people that wash their cars, and follow a maint schedule pretty well. These are the people that either never HAD anything, and worked for everything they got, or they never actually had to struggle but their parents made them understand the value of a dollar and that they were to treat their things well so they lasted.
The other 1/2 either never HAD anything, thus didn't CARE and didn’t have parents that gave a shit about them or their possessions, or were given everything so freely that it didn't matter how they treated it....momma and daddy would buy them another one. So why respect anyone else’s crap?

Then….there are the assholes
Man, it must be nice to paint the entire world with just black and white.
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote