Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > In the Garage or Shop > Riding Gear

Old 03-09-2011, 10:04 PM   #21
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Moto: 01 BMW F650GS Dakar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
The batteries didn't die quick. It lasted a full day and half of the second day. The problem was we were camping. We couldn't recharge them at night, so I recharged one in the morning, while he used the other one and then we changed when it was recharged and I recharged the second one. He didn't have a powerlet on his bike or we could of just recharged both while we were riding.
just giving you shit.
Mr Lefty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 10:09 PM   #22
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Lefty View Post
just giving you shit.
oh, i thought you thought the batteries were not long lasting. These batteries surprise me how long they last with constant use.
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 10:10 PM   #23
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Moto: 01 BMW F650GS Dakar

Quote:
oh, i thought you thought the batteries were not long lasting. These batteries surprise me how long they last with constant use.
naw I wasn't really worried anyways... Powerlets are pretty much a requirement for me.
Mr Lefty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 11:46 PM   #24
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
The batteries didn't die quick. It lasted a full day and half of the second day. The problem was we were camping. We couldn't recharge them at night, so I recharged one in the morning, while he used the other one and then we changed when it was recharged and I recharged the second one. He didn't have a powerlet on his bike or we could of just recharged both while we were riding.
Gas station+power outlet splitter=2 happy crackers
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 11:53 PM   #25
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
My GPS can access my phone and I can dial and access my phonebook through it while I am riding because it's glove friendly and waterproof. I like the routing on the garmin as I can setup my routes a lot easier and I don't need cell service or take up any unnecessary memory usage on my cell, which is important because I ride where there is little or no cell service of any network.
I understand snookie wookums, I had a Garmin 885T before some dirt bags stole it, that is. Now I have a Garmin 835T (no BT)and I'm happy but I'd still have the same problem because with a wired headset, you can't BT stream music... I should have kept the TWO Integrator IVs that had with the TWO high end J&M headsets and added two way radios for $50 to talk to my disappearing GF...

Heck, the Int IV has a phone input... Yeesh!
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote