This already happene with a WF location. Need new stunts people
Particle Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 10:13 AM   #3
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Particle Man View Post
This already happene with a WF location. Need new stunts people
I thought so, I remembered hearing this stuff.

maybe we can go forclose on OCC and send marshalls in and take all thier stuff
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 11:33 AM   #4
Crotch Rocket Curmudgeon

Moto: Li'l red baby Ninja

Bankers stole half of our entire fucking economy, and stuck it in their greedy pockets.

Then they took bailout money, and gave themselves fucking bonuses. They take people's fucking homes, and profit from the very financial devastation they have caused in the first place.

This, times one hundred would still not be enough to restore balance and harmony to the fucking universe, but motherfucker, it sure is the feel-good story of my fucking afternoon!

Thanks for posting...
Old 06-05-2011, 12:09 PM   #5
goof2
AMA Supersport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avatard View Post
Bankers stole half of our entire fucking economy, and stuck it in their greedy pockets.

Then they took bailout money, and gave themselves fucking bonuses. They take people's fucking homes, and profit from the very financial devastation they have caused in the first place.

This, times one hundred would still not be enough to restore balance and harmony to the fucking universe, but motherfucker, it sure is the feel-good story of my fucking afternoon!

Thanks for posting...
I especially didn't like how home buyers were forced at gunpoint by those dastardly bankers to take out loans they couldn't afford. Wait, that didn't happen.

Home buyers happily signed on the dotted line and obligated themselves to pay back loans they couldn't pay back. The banks certainly bear some responsibility for what happened but the individuals who by the millions took out loans and "stuck them in their greedy pockets" with little consideration about paying them back bear some responsibility as well.

This couldn't have happened without a lot of greed on both sides.
goof2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 12:56 PM   #6
Captain Morgan
Let's do another U-turn

Moto: 2009 V-Strom

Quote:
Originally Posted by goof2 View Post
I especially didn't like how home buyers were forced at gunpoint by those dastardly bankers to take out loans they couldn't afford. Wait, that didn't happen.

Home buyers happily signed on the dotted line and obligated themselves to pay back loans they couldn't pay back. The banks certainly bear some responsibility for what happened but the individuals who by the millions took out loans and "stuck them in their greedy pockets" with little consideration about paying them back bear some responsibility as well.

Agreed. You reap what you sow. America, all of America, not just the banks, has been very greedy, always wanting more, and more, and more, and most people will do anything to get more. Most people will borrow anything they can, never thinking about how they'll pay it back, as they're in search of obtaining more stuff.
Captain Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 01:05 PM   #7
Crotch Rocket Curmudgeon

Moto: Li'l red baby Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by goof2 View Post

I missed the part where homeowners actually caused the housing price bubble, and then benefited from its crash, resulting in one of history's greatest land grabs by banking robber barons since before the Fed was established.

Oh, wait...that's because that's not exactly how it went, right?

Old 06-05-2011, 02:09 PM   #8
Homeslice
Elitist

Moto: Gix 750

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avatard View Post
I missed the part where homeowners actually caused the housing price bubble, and then benefited from its crash, resulting in one of history's greatest land grabs by banking robber barons since before the Fed was established.

Oh, wait...that's because that's not exactly how it went, right?

It certainly didn't help that people bit off more than they could chew, and/or didn't have the brains to read the small print and take a more acceptable amount of risk.

p.s. I like the 'OWNED'

Last edited by Homeslice; 06-05-2011 at 02:30 PM..
Homeslice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 02:18 PM   #9
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homeslice View Post
It certainly didn't help that people bit off more than they could chew, and/or didn't have the brains to read the small print and take a more acceptable amount of risk.

p.s. I like the 'OWNED'
Probably didnt help that the banks were telling people wha tthey wanted to hear and jumped into these loans without doing their homework.
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 02:35 PM   #10
Particle Man
Custom User Title

Moto: 2003 SV650S

It should have been like it used to be: the banks looked at your ability to repay what they loaned. They see too much risk, they don't give out the money. Foreclosure was the very last result because it causes more problems than it sloves.

This whole "everyone should own a house" and giving out money like fucking water AND consumers thinking they could charge everything and never have to pay it back contributed to the downfall. I've been saving for a house for almost a decade and am finally in a place where I'm ready to move - if I can't get a fucking loan because of greed on both sides I'm gonna be PISSED.
Particle Man is offline   Reply With Quote