Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > Riding > Track

Old 10-12-2009, 08:17 PM   #1
Phenix_Rider
WERA White Plate

Moto: Ninja 650R
Default Pit Help 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyKell View Post
Why is it every time I click on this thread I think it's going to be a topic about whether or not you bring someone to help you in the pits at the track?!
Well, now ya got it!

So post up if you're looking for a timer, photographer, mechanic, trailer loader, umbrella girl (or guy!- ladies, I'll be the first to volunteer)

At least the crazy bug eating, insanely tan, ridiculously humid southern peeps can post something useful in here while the rest of us whore it up.

Yes, I'm bored and slightly giddy. Just moved all my spare parts that came with the track bike out of the way. Didn't realize how much extra crap he gave me.
Old 10-12-2009, 08:26 PM   #2
CrazyKell
Vrooom

Moto: 06 ZX6R

I don't bring anyone with me. I pit with 3 or 4 other guys I'm close with and we just help each other out. They don't bring their girlfriends either so it's just us.

I love the atmosphere though and the social aspect of it.
CrazyKell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 08:31 PM   #3
Phenix_Rider
WERA White Plate

Moto: Ninja 650R

Yeah, the group I'll pit with is fun. Usually 4-6 bikes. Some of the guys have EZ-ups and chairs will occasionally bring the SO. The couple times I've gone, I was the mechanic One guy in particular has a rough time- crashing, exhaust falling off, tires shredding, not knowing how to get his rear wheel on by himself
Old 10-12-2009, 08:36 PM   #4
CrazyKell
Vrooom

Moto: 06 ZX6R

Well, for my first few days I've had an amazing set up. My bike has been at my mechanic's place because I wasn't on the street. So he trailered my bike there and all I had to do was show up with my stuff.

I tend to always have way too much food though and open my trunk up like a little tuck shop.

I'm hoping to get an ez up and my own tools over the winter so that I can be a little more self reliant. Now using the tools....that's a whole other story!
CrazyKell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 09:54 PM   #5
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Moto: GV1200 Madura, Hawk gt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenix_Rider View Post
Well, now ya got it!

So post up if you're looking for a timer, photographer, mechanic, trailer loader, umbrella girl (or guy!- ladies, I'll be the first to volunteer)

At least the crazy bug eating, insanely tan, ridiculously humid southern peeps can post something useful in here while the rest of us whore it up.

Yes, I'm bored and slightly giddy. Just moved all my spare parts that came with the track bike out of the way. Didn't realize how much extra crap he gave me.
aww you wanna be my brolly dolly?
TWF Post whore #6
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote