Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > Dime Quarter > Group Buys & Hot Deals

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-14-2010, 04:46 PM   #21
tommymac
Moto GP Star
 
tommymac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 11,022
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
ive read a lot of good things about the Q2s. Besides might as well see what tom's been raving about all this time
cant be me, I am a michelin guy too

plus my other order just shipped from comp acc. Got the sliders cargo pants rain gloves a cool weather/waterproof glove and some engine ice for the track bike
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 04:48 PM   #22
z06boy
Letzroll
 
z06boy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Lake Norman area, NC
Moto: 07 Red R1 & 07 Blue R6
Posts: 5,265
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommymac View Post
cant be me, I am a michelin guy too

plus my other order just shipped from comp acc. Got the sliders cargo pants rain gloves a cool weather/waterproof glove and some engine ice for the track bike
I've wondered if the slider pants are decent. I have a pair of Draggin Jeans and I like them. Bought the Utility style...more pockets and looser fitting.
z06boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 04:50 PM   #23
tommymac
Moto GP Star
 
tommymac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 11,022
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by z06boy View Post
I've wondered if the slider pants are decent. I have a pair of Draggin Jeans and I like them. Bought the Utility style...more pockets and looser fitting.
I like the cargo pants for work the extra pockets are good for my stethescope and other goodies. They seemed to get good reviews, but they run a bit small so I ordered a size up.

I will post up when I get them to see how they fit/feel, and hopefully I never put em to the test
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 04:51 PM   #24
Sixxxxer
Like Gixxxxer But Not
 
Sixxxxer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Dirty Jersey
Moto: 2008 ZX6R
Posts: 4,891
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
ive read a lot of good things about the Q2s. Besides might as well see what tom's been raving about all this time
Qualifiers he ran not The Dueces, And There not bad. They stuck like a champ at the Gap...And I rode harder there than ever before...Granted i never probably truly "pushed' the tire like trip would...But it def did great.

I think you'll like The Dunlops...Funny, I ran Dunlops for ever now Im switching to Michelin's...Lol
__________________
[FRSH]
Candy Plasma Blue
Sixxxxer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 04:56 PM   #25
tommymac
Moto GP Star
 
tommymac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 11,022
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixxxxer View Post
Qualifiers he ran not The Dueces, And There not bad. They stuck like a champ at the Gap...And I rode harder there than ever before...Granted i never probably truly "pushed' the tire like trip would...But it def did great.

I think you'll like The Dunlops...Funny, I ran Dunlops for ever now Im switching to Michelin's...Lol
I am biased against dunslops, I had an old d207 way back when and hated it and never went back. Plus i am happy with the michelins and pirellis. I was going to try bridgestones for the track this year but then saw better deals on pilot powers. got hooked up with 3 sets of powers and one set of roads for 7 and change
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 05:08 PM   #26
Dave
Chaotic Neutral
 
Dave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Cherry Hill NJ
Moto: GV1200 Madura, Hawk gt
Posts: 13,992
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixxxxer View Post
Qualifiers he ran not The Dueces, And There not bad. They stuck like a champ at the Gap...And I rode harder there than ever before...Granted i never probably truly "pushed' the tire like trip would...But it def did great.

I think you'll like The Dunlops...Funny, I ran Dunlops for ever now Im switching to Michelin's...Lol
i know, the deuce is supposed to be a big step up from the old qualifier. Has some really interesting construction too
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 05:10 PM   #27
Dave
Chaotic Neutral
 
Dave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Cherry Hill NJ
Moto: GV1200 Madura, Hawk gt
Posts: 13,992
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommymac View Post
cant be me, I am a michelin guy too

plus my other order just shipped from comp acc. Got the sliders cargo pants rain gloves a cool weather/waterproof glove and some engine ice for the track bike
local guy who doesnt post anymore, we're too off topic for him
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 05:15 PM   #28
tommymac
Moto GP Star
 
tommymac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 11,022
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
local guy who doesnt post anymore, we're too off topic for him
one of them super hardcore guys
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 10:39 AM   #29
z06boy
Letzroll
 
z06boy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Lake Norman area, NC
Moto: 07 Red R1 & 07 Blue R6
Posts: 5,265
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommymac View Post
I like the cargo pants for work the extra pockets are good for my stethescope and other goodies. They seemed to get good reviews, but they run a bit small so I ordered a size up.

I will post up when I get them to see how they fit/feel, and hopefully I never put em to the test
Cool and thanks.
z06boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 10:57 AM   #30
Dave
Chaotic Neutral
 
Dave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Cherry Hill NJ
Moto: GV1200 Madura, Hawk gt
Posts: 13,992
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommymac View Post
one of them super hardcore guys
not particularly. Hes just super busy i dont think his life allows for multiple forums and he was on gsxr.com first
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  Two Wheel Fix > Dime Quarter > Group Buys & Hot Deals

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:57 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.