Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > Dime Quarter > TWFix Merchandise

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2010, 05:11 PM   #1
Trip
Hold mah beer!
 
Trip's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: 80 Miles South of Moto Heaven
Moto: 08 R1200GS
Posts: 23,257
Default Rally Shirt Delivery

It takes over a week to get them. You need to order them early. I am still waiting for my copperhead lodge version, I got it in a blue and white version. These are nice shirts and the logos are quite well done.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebbs15 View Post
according to the article tell him to drink ginger tea...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 07:30 PM   #2
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 14,556
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
It takes over a week to get them. You need to order them early. I am still waiting for my copperhead lodge version, I got it in a blue and white version. These are nice shirts and the logos are quite well done.

I ordered mine and got mine this week, they look great!!!
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 09:30 PM   #3
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 14,556
Default

His and hers...







Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 12:19 AM   #4
Gas Man
Trip's Assistant
 
Gas Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Imported from Detroit
Moto: 2009 HD Street Classic
Posts: 12,147
Default

Omg. U guys all wear those at the rally ur gg to look like the special ed kids at disney world. I'm gg to look like a parent trying to count the matching shirts to make sure I still hv all of the little crumb snatchers.
Gas Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 09:55 PM   #5
racedoll
AMA Supersport
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Moto: '04 Kawasaki ZX6RR
Posts: 3,392
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gas man View Post
omg. U guys all wear those at the rally ur gg to look like the special ed kids at disney world. I'm gg to look like a parent trying to count the matching shirts to make sure i still hv all of the little crumb snatchers.
racedoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 10:09 PM   #6
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse
 
marko138's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Parts Unknown
Moto: Buell XB12R
Posts: 18,585
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gas Man View Post
Omg. U guys all wear those at the rally ur gg to look like the special ed kids at disney world. I'm gg to look like a parent trying to count the matching shirts to make sure I still hv all of the little crumb snatchers.
__________________


Quote:
Grandma said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
marko138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  Two Wheel Fix > Dime Quarter > TWFix Merchandise

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:01 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.