Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > Riding > Track > MotoGP

Old 09-06-2009, 10:38 PM   #41
NONE_too_SOFT
Chopstix / \

Moto: 03 CBR RR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
blonde on the left? looks plenty good to me
yea she was hot as hell. but i was drunk as hell. So i told her to put the jacket on, she looked better with it.

On one hand, i was thinking who the fuck cares they're just models that get paid to smile and pretend to like fat guys, and i have a better chance at winning the lottery than ever screwing here

on the other hand, i do buy a lottery ticket now and again.

NOBODY liked me after that, i got cut out of the damn pictures... But her face there describes the situation best. afterwards she ran away behind a building, i think i made her cry .

on a lighter note the brunette i wasnt demoralizing TOTALLY got the joke, but who the fuck cares what a brunette thinks.
NONE_too_SOFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 10:50 PM   #42
derf
token jewboy

Moto: CBR 900, KLR ugly ass duckling, Gas Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by NONE_too_SOFT View Post
yea she was hot as hell. but i was drunk as hell. So i told her to put the jacket on, she looked better with it.

On one hand, i was thinking who the fuck cares they're just models that get paid to smile and pretend to like fat guys, and i have a better chance at winning the lottery than ever screwing here

NOBODY liked me after that, i got cut out of the damn pictures... But her face there describes the situation best. afterwards she ran away behind a building, i think i made her cry .

on a lighter note the brunette i wasnt demoralizing TOTALLY got the joke, but who the fuck cares what a brunette thinks.
Your train of thought there is right on the money.
Old 09-06-2009, 11:47 PM   #43
Captain Morgan
Let's do another U-turn

Moto: 2009 V-Strom

Quote:
Originally Posted by NONE_too_SOFT View Post

Damn dude, that's pretty funny. I guess she's not used to hearing any type of critical comments. One lone (and not really mean) comment and she takes off crying? Get a life, looks aren't THAT important.
Captain Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 09:08 AM   #44
NONE_too_SOFT
Chopstix / \

Moto: 03 CBR RR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
Damn dude, that's pretty funny. I guess she's not used to hearing any type of critical comments. One lone (and not really mean) comment and she takes off crying? Get a life, looks aren't THAT important.
i wasnt TRYING to be malicious. i just saw the jacket lying behind her and wondered why the one girl was wearing it and the other wasnt, so i told her to put it on. They must have been new implants.
NONE_too_SOFT is offline   Reply With Quote