Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > Dime Quarter > For Sale

Old 11-20-2008, 01:21 PM   #1
Librarian
Helmets Optional

Moto: '85 K100 and a DL650AK9
Default Flying brick to new home

'85 BMW K100 base model

Details: regular handlebars just replaced with RT bars and all new cables. Runs fine, needs some sprucing up. Has a beat up Corbin 2-up seat on it, and a beat up Corbin gunfighter seat, and a mint stock seat. Has a new battery and some miles left on the Metzelers I put on this spring. Has mint stock muffler in a box, and Supertrapp on the bike. The aftermarket rear shock just blew a seal so the stock one is going back on it. BMW windshield added, as well as a BMW rear case, but not the panniers. Has upgraded front springs, and the stock ones in a box. I've added an Audiovox cruise control for the long trips (sweet). Comes with a spare starter motor, the usual aftermarket shop manual, and few odds and ends.

No it's not a showroom bike, and needs someone to do some winter fixups, but it's in one piece and always runs (now that I replaced the defective fuel injection relay that gave me fits for months).

My loss is your gain. Make me a reasonable offer. If it's a warm spell I'll even ride it out to deliver it. I'm in Western Mass.

librarian (at) plateoshrimp (dot) net

What's the point of wearing your favorite rocketship underpants if nobody ever asks to see 'em?
-- Calvin (Calvin & Hobbes)
Librarian is offline   Reply With Quote