Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 01-28-2011, 08:01 AM   #1
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homeslice View Post
How is parking next to someone "ruining" anything or preventing anyone from having a good time?

Damn, you guys need to lighten up. Like you never pulled pranks on anyone. Hell, what I'm describing doesn't even qualify as a prank IMO. Prank = physically harming or inconveniencing someone, like slapping them upside the head, or setting up a cup of water to fall on someone when they open their locker. I'm quite sure all of you pulled that kind of thing and worse.
Dude, you stated that you do it just to mess with them. You intended to "break up" their look at me session for no reason other than malice. You wanted to prevent them from having the perfect line up they were after. Again, motivation.
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 06:21 AM   #2
Tmall
Aspiring Rapper

Moto: '12 CB1000R

Tigger you're a riot. I never said you had any faults. I swear it's like debating a pms'ing teenager.

If you would have taken a second to think about what I wrote instead of having a menstrual session, you'd have noticed I was pointing out that the things you do on here could very well stem from low self esteem. Yet, you're more than willing to attack my character because of how I entertain myself.
Tmall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 06:29 AM   #3
Papa_Complex
Nomadic Tribesman

Moto: '09 ER-6n

In my day we filled lockers with foam peanuts and shaving cream.

http://www.morallyambiguous.net/
Papa_Complex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 09:31 AM   #4
Particle Man
Custom User Title

Moto: 2003 SV650S

Particle Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 09:37 AM   #5
G-Rex
Where to next?

Moto: TL1000R, Hayabusa, R1150RT

I just don't want my car dinged up. It's that damn simple.

I'm glad I don't live near some of y'all.
Old 01-29-2011, 09:54 AM   #6
Tmall
Aspiring Rapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Rex View Post
I just don't want my car dinged up. It's that damn simple.

I'm glad I don't live near some of y'all.
And this right here is why I do it..
Old 01-29-2011, 10:39 AM   #7
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmall View Post
And this right here is why I do it..
Main Entry: mal·ice
Pronunciation: \ˈma-ləs\
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English, from Anglo-French, from Latin malitia, from malus bad
Date: 14th century
1 : desire to cause pain, injury, or distress to another
2 : intent to commit an unlawful act or cause harm without legal justification or excuse
synonyms malice, malevolence, ill will, spite, malignity, spleen, grudge mean the desire to see another experience pain, injury, or distress. malice implies a deep-seated often unexplainable desire to see another suffer <felt no malice toward their former enemies>. malevolence suggests a bitter persistent hatred that is likely to be expressed in malicious conduct <a look of dark malevolence>. ill will implies a feeling of antipathy of limited duration <ill will provoked by a careless remark>. spite implies petty feelings of envy and resentment that are often expressed in small harassments <petty insults inspired by spite>. malignity implies deep passion and relentlessness <a life consumed by motiveless malignity>. spleen suggests the wrathful release of latent spite or persistent malice <venting his spleen against politicians>. grudge implies a harbored feeling of resentment or ill will that seeks satisfaction <never one to harbor a grudge>.
Old 01-29-2011, 12:38 PM   #8
Tmall
Aspiring Rapper

2. butt hurt

A display of bruised feelings; usually over something lame.

Buffy got all butt hurt when Tyler held a seat for Brittney.

3. butt hurt

easily offended when one takes something too personally

jenny tries to hide her low self-esteem by being cocky. when joe tells her she's ugly, jenny gets BUTT HURT
Old 01-29-2011, 02:09 PM   #9
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmall View Post
2. butt hurt

A display of bruised feelings; usually over something lame.

Buffy got all butt hurt when Tyler held a seat for Brittney.

3. butt hurt

easily offended when one takes something too personally

jenny tries to hide her low self-esteem by being cocky. when joe tells her she's ugly, jenny gets BUTT HURT
Whatever, I'm not the one that's upset that people don't want to park next to my piece of shit car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by azoomm View Post
I'm now going to park out farther just to make malicious people walk farther than before.
Old 01-29-2011, 01:26 PM   #10
Homeslice
Elitist

Moto: Gix 750

Someone would have to be pretty weak-minded if they felt "maliced" or "anguished" because Tmall parked next to them in the back of the lot. He isn't going to be the type of person who would ding their door.

"Yeah, let's go way out to the back of the lot and ding this guy's door, and then better yet, let's remain here so that he knows who did it".........Yeah that makes sense.

So what is there to be afraid of? It's just a joke. Or is there something else other than your car that you're trying to protect?

Last edited by Homeslice; 01-29-2011 at 01:34 PM..
Homeslice is offline   Reply With Quote