Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 09-11-2009, 10:29 AM   #11
z06boy
Letzroll

Moto: 07 Red R1 & 07 Blue R6

Funny pics !!

I've got some old 35mm shots of a couple of Pits I owned playing with a couple different kittens...funny stuff.
z06boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 10:36 AM   #12
buzzcutt2
Fuzznutz

Moto: 98 ZX9

My pit mix took a swat from a family member's cat before...the claw got stuck in the side of her face, she didn't know what to do - it was quite comical. Never did attack the cat.
buzzcutt2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 10:38 AM   #13
z06boy
Letzroll

Moto: 07 Red R1 & 07 Blue R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzcutt2 View Post
My pit mix took a swat from a family member's cat before...the claw got stuck in the side of her face, she didn't know what to do - it was quite comical. Never did attack the cat.
z06boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 11:05 AM   #14
Apoc
For Science. You Monster.

Moto: '08 HD FLSTSB

how dare you! I demand you have that vile creature put down immediately!!! WTF are you thinking, dont you know thats an evil, violent breed? Just look how mean he is!
Apoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 01:24 PM   #15
Krypt Keeper
Kneedragger

Moto: CBR1100XX, Daytona 600

Looks like my house. While I no longer have my pit, I have a German Shepherd and Malamute mix. I have seen her round up kittens and give them baths, wife had to save some bunnies and she did the same to them.

Wife got a cat last yr only 8 weeks old, hissed and nearly made my dog shit herself. My dog basically ran from the cat for 6 months.

Got lots of pics of them now playing, and like yours my dog is the one being attacked. I have to actually tell my dog to go kick the cats ass and stop running from him. She will take a paw and knock over the cat over, put his head into her mouth and jump back waiting for him to leap like the ninga tiger he is.
Krypt Keeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 02:12 PM   #16
tached1000rr
WERA White Plate

Moto: 2009 GSXR 1300

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzcutt2 View Post
Why would anyone own a pit and a cat?
I have a pit and the rest of my family owns 2 cats(I don't claim the cats). I can post of pics of the pit in my avatar sleeping beside the cat in the bed.
tached1000rr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 03:02 PM   #17
Ninjakel
Post whorette

Moto: 2006 GSXR 600-

Jaxx looks great Josh!!! ( But I am biased...i love APBT's)

--Ron Burgundy--
Anchorman
Ninjakel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 03:42 PM   #18
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaneman View Post
Can't say I blame you....but it's pretty much the only thing my wife has asked me for since we got married. At least its self sufficient so I don't have to mess with it.
yeah, I understand pleasing the ball and chain. Thank god mine hates pretty much pets in general, though I wouldn't mind having a dog. I wouldn't go around skinning cats or putting them on microwaves or hurting them in anyway, but when people tell me to see their cat because it is different and cool, I just want to pimp slap them. All cats are the same, exactly the fucking same, annoying stupid animals.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 04:21 PM   #19
Kerry_129
Semi-reformed Squid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
All cats are the same, exactly the fucking same, annoying stupid animals.
Sorry man, you're just wrong about the 'same' part. We have a herd of 4, and they all have extremely different & distinct personalities. Annoying and stupid is a component that's present sometimes, as well as cool/funny, very personable, and low-maintenance most of the time. Your statement is similar to saying 'all dogs are smelly & obnoxiously dependent'.

As for pit bulls, I know they're a great breed that can be excellent pets/companions - but I also know a guy personally who had his face ripped open to the tune of 70+ stitches by his pit, a docile long-time family pet without any prior aggression problems.
I know it's not at all common (with a properly trained/treated animal), and I think pits are a very unfairly singled-out breed - but there's not much denying that in rare instances pits & other 'dangerous' breeds are quite capable of lashing out without warning or undue provocation. Not saying it makes any of the breeds 'bad', or justifies 'banning' (except for fookin chihuahuas!) - but it does happen occasionally.

Cute pics though!

Last edited by Kerry_129; 09-11-2009 at 04:23 PM..
Kerry_129 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 04:28 PM   #20
MILK
The cows want you dead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerry_129 View Post
but there's not much denying that in rare instances ANY DOG is quite capable of lashing out without warning or undue provocation.
No really - it's any dog.

Speaking of cats and biting though.. My husband was put on antibotics when a cat bit through his wrist. Cat mouths have really really nasty bacteria..
MILK is offline   Reply With Quote