Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > Riding > Track

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-04-2009, 02:52 AM   #12
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by fasternyou929 View Post
Shoot me a PM on here if you plan on making it at all this season. I'll be at most of the NESBA days there.

I haven't run South, just North and full. Had a few close calls with the uphill right (just under the bridge) and on the following long left sweeper of the North course. Hopefully next season I can stop shitting myself every time I hit that part of the track.

Run the full course if you ever get the chance. You get the front straight with the kink (North Course) and that monstrous straight (4000'+) on the South course (and you enter the esses on the South course at 135+). Tiring as all hell, but one of my favorites!
South is one of my favorites, I actualy like it more than north. There were rumors about tpm either running the full cours or the grand course there but that doesnt look like it will happen.

Trck bikes for me

I started on my 99 TL1000S then bought a 2000gsxr 750, however the ergos killed my knees, the newer gen gixxers feel more comfortable to me so i will be selling my gsxr as soon as I can finish work on it (needs a new oilpan and to be cleaned up) and will see about getting a newer bike. However with an impending house purchase, that may not happen and I may have to take the year off but we will see.

Tom
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote