Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > Riding > Street

Old 10-15-2009, 09:41 PM   #31
Rangerscott
Viff6N Mutated Warrior

Moto: '01 Honda VFR 800 & '09 ER-6N

I wave to the bikers that arnt scared of some penile shrinkage in the winter.
Rangerscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 01:07 PM   #32
Particle Man
Custom User Title

Moto: 2003 SV650S

I wave at everone on 2 wheels unless I'm in an area where there's a million bikes (like Americade for example)

Handle every stressful situation like a DOG: If you can't eat it or hump it, pi$$ on it & walk away.
Particle Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 01:09 PM   #33
Yamerhaw
Country Boy

Moto: 07 R1

i wave at all of them, but if i meet a pack of harleys and the first few dont wave back, i usually flip off the rest of them or wave really gay..

It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.
Yamerhaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 03:57 PM   #34
Cruzergirl
Its a good day.

Moto: Victory Kingpin Low

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangerscott View Post
I wave to the bikers that arnt scared of some penile shrinkage in the winter.
I never worry about penis shrinkage. The new plastics are amazingly resilient.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamerhaw View Post
i wave at all of them, but if i meet a pack of harleys and the first few dont wave back, i usually flip off the rest of them or wave really gay..
I'd like to see that!

All of my friends seem to own Harleys. That, I think, is one of the reasons I didn't buy one....
<------not one to be a follower

They wave at everyone though... no prejudice.

My SO won't wave at anyone... 'course, his bike vibrates so much he probably IS waving...
Cruzergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 11:09 AM   #35
Scot
Kneedragger

Moto: varies

I'm not a waver. I used to wave. Back when seeing a fellow motorcycler meant something. I remember back when fellow motorcyclists stopped to make sure other stopped motorcyclists weren't in need of help in someway. Back when people loaned tools, helped wrench, or gave aid in someway to a fellow on the side of the road. That time is for the most part, dead. I still stop when I can but damned if anyone has checked on me when I'm stopped roadside. i had a clutch adjuster back out on an EX500 that I was fixing. I looked under the seat and no freaking tool kit. Too much tension on the cable to start the thread by hand. I just needed pliers. I probably saw 10 bikes go by in the 10 or so minutes of me monkeying around to fix it. That's why I don't wave. There's no brotherhood anymore. It's people fitting an image.
Scot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 03:46 PM   #36
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Moto: Buell XB12R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scot View Post
I'm not a waver. I used to wave. Back when seeing a fellow motorcycler meant something. I remember back when fellow motorcyclists stopped to make sure other stopped motorcyclists weren't in need of help in someway. Back when people loaned tools, helped wrench, or gave aid in someway to a fellow on the side of the road. That time is for the most part, dead. I still stop when I can but damned if anyone has checked on me when I'm stopped roadside. i had a clutch adjuster back out on an EX500 that I was fixing. I looked under the seat and no freaking tool kit. Too much tension on the cable to start the thread by hand. I just needed pliers. I probably saw 10 bikes go by in the 10 or so minutes of me monkeying around to fix it. That's why I don't wave. There's no brotherhood anymore. It's people fitting an image.
I stopped for an old geezer on a Goldwing trike this summer. He said he was alright.

Quote:
Grandma said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
marko138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 03:50 PM   #37
Rider
Moto GP Star

I greet all bikers as long as I see them. If I stick the hand out to wave and they don't wave back, the two fingers down quickly turns to one finger up.
Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 03:56 PM   #38
CasterTroy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scot View Post
I remember back when fellow motorcyclists stopped to make sure other stopped motorcyclists weren't in need of help in someway. Back when people loaned tools, helped wrench, or gave aid in someway to a fellow on the side of the road.
Thats messed up!!

I stop now no matter WHAT the conditions, where or what I'm driving/riding.

I piss my wife off something terrible when I do that, because she's always paranoid about a trap or "bad people" but I stop regardless. One chick (didn't know it was a chick, she was built like Karl) simply needed to unchoke her carb, but the others this year I've stopped for were all waiting on a pick-up or the harley roadside service and just thanked me for stopping
Old 10-26-2009, 04:09 PM   #39
Tmall
Aspiring Rapper

Moto: '12 CB1000R

Quote:
Originally Posted by askmrjesus View Post
Well if you're going to go to that much trouble, I'll wave back. Maybe...

I'm going down the freeway the other day, and a couple on a Goldwing are coming the opposite direction. They're all decked out in their stupid-ass Frog Togs, blabbing away at each other with their stupid-ass helmety microphone head set units, headlight modulator blinking like crazy. These people are like 200 feet away, but there they were, waving their chubby little arms off.

They looked like the Village People got stuck in a Hefty Bag. WTF is that?

Stop it.

JC
I HATE those headlight modulators. What are they thinking?? If you're so completely and totally petrified of riding a motorcycle, get off of the fucking thing.
Tmall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 04:11 PM   #40
z06boy
Letzroll

Moto: 07 Red R1 & 07 Blue R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmall View Post
I HATE those headlight modulators. What are they thinking?? If you're so completely and totally petrified of riding a motorcycle, get off of the fucking thing.
Yeah I don't like those either...quite annoying.
z06boy is offline   Reply With Quote