Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-05-2008, 11:46 AM   #10
azoomm
moderator chick

Moto: Pasta Rockets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkchop View Post
Well... I think that settles it.

I knew all along that this idea wasnt the best option. But with my buddies constantly in my head, and all the shiney plastic i see inside the pages of Sport Rider every month... my head just got a little too far ahead of itself. I really believed that i could pull this off, and who knows maybe i could have. But with a stronger sense of reason (everyone here) I think i will hold off a bit. Now that I'm back from vaca and back to work on Wed... with a new raise , and with a little better budgeting, I'll save a nice little lump in my pocket. Come January/February when theres a foot of snow on the ground here in Ohio... I think I'll start looking for a nice little deal on an 03/04 FZ6. Shouldn't be too hard to barter at that point.

I want to thank all of you guys(and gals) for all the help. I posed this question in a couple different forums and I can honestly say this is the only one I will be returning to. Thanks for not being too brutal to a forum noob either. With all the help you gave me... who knows what you guys can teach me, maybe I'll just stick around and become a regular. Thanks Again!!
I just read through this thread with the thought that you were going to go through with it despite the advice given. I'm relieved to see you have at least put some thought to it all. Good job.

I wouldn't EVER, Never NEVER EVER buy a bike on a loan or credit of any sort, from anywhere. Motorcycles are big toys, and toys shouldn't be financed. That is for this economy and others.

The ONLY reason to go without full coverage is if you have enough in your pocket to get it back to condition if something happens. In fact, I usually recommend you get a good agent with gap insurance and a medical rider on the policy.

Keep an open mind.

Congrats, and welcome to the forum.

Come Play at the Track!!

http://www.elitetrackdays.com
azoomm is offline   Reply With Quote