Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 09-17-2009, 12:50 AM   #231
derf
token jewboy

Moto: CBR 900, KLR ugly ass duckling, Gas Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
You know what's REALLY funny? You broads have obviously got me mixed up with Flexin'! I don't think that I've actually defended Kanye's actions on the VMAs in the least. All I said was that I don't think that he's stupid, a racist or untalented. Just because he has different opinions than yours doesn't make him stupid. Several of you have said things about Obama (especially before he was elected) that if they were broadcast around the country would seem just as "kooky" as what Kanye said about Bush. Besides, I lived in Texas and it's not THAT far fetched tp accuse a rich, white guy from Texas of being racist...
You're right hes probably very intelligent, however he has a severe lack of social skills. And I have no doubt that he isn't the least bit remorseful, he's only sorry about the public backlash that has followed

Last edited by derf; 09-17-2009 at 12:54 AM..
derf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 01:00 AM   #232
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by derf View Post
You're right hes probably very intelligent, however he has a severe lack of social skills. And I have no doubt that he isn't the least bit remorseful, he's only sorry about the public backlash that has followed
this backlash will prolly help his career in that it will keep him in the news as opposed to drifing off into obscurity.

Tom
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 01:29 AM   #233
Flexin
AMA Supersport

Quote:
You know what's REALLY funny? You broads have obviously got me mixed up with Flexin'! I don't think that I've actually defended Kanye's actions on the VMAs in the least. All I said was that I don't think that he's stupid, a racist or untalented. Just because he has different opinions than yours doesn't make him stupid. Several of you have said things about Obama (especially before he was elected) that if they were broadcast around the country would seem just as "kooky" as what Kanye said about Bush. Besides, I lived in Texas and it's not THAT far fetched tp accuse a rich, white guy from Texas of being racist...
LOL Whats is with the black on black crime? Throwing a brother under a bus. LOL

I didn't defend him. I did say he had a right to his opinion and can voice it if he likes BUT he picked the wrong mother fucking time to do so.

I also said it didn't matter how young she was because it was wrong to do it to anyone of any age.

I did defend his music talents.

James
"Round two, I'm down to Do, what it takes to make you
Understand I'm the Candyman And I melt in your mouth, not in your hands Hard as rock, yes I'm no sucka The boots I knock make me one bad mutha"
Flexin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 01:29 AM   #234
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by derf View Post
Oh I totally agree with that! Although, I can't let go of the idea that this was all staged! I bet Obama was in on it and they did it just to make Obama look better and get healthcare through!!!! The sneaky bastards!!! Remember when the Republican fringe accused Clinton of launching an offensive just to take some of the focus off Monica?
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 01:31 AM   #235
Flexin
AMA Supersport

Quote:
Oh I totally agree with that! Although, I can't let go of the idea that this was all staged! I bet Obama was in on it and they did it just to make Obama look better and get healthcare through!!!! The sneaky bastards!!! Remember when the Republican fringe accused Clinton of launching an offensive just to take some of the focus off Monica?

LOL

James
Understand I'm the Candyman And I melt in your mouth, not in your hands Hard as rock, yes I'm no sucka The boots I knock make me one bad mutha"
Old 09-17-2009, 01:36 AM   #236
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flexin View Post
LOL Whats is with the black on black crime? Throwing a brother under a bus. LOL

I didn't defend him. I did say he had a right to his opinion and can voice it if he likes BUT he picked the wrong mother fucking time to do so.

I also said it didn't matter how young she was because it was wrong to do it to anyone of any age.

I did defend his music talents.

James

Yea well your black ass sat back and let a brother take your motherfuckin' heat dog! How you gonna play a nigga? Shoot! I'm up in this motherfuckin hostile territory representing and your ass in coolin in the crib peepin my ass getting roasted and don't be saying shit! Motherfuckin Neebs is gettin the damn rope and Azoom is done fired up the motherfuckin truck, fuck the damn bus dog! Shit motherfucker you need to be throwin a brother a life line and shit!
Old 09-17-2009, 01:39 AM   #237
TommyHotWheel
Imported from Detroit

Moto: 2001 Suzuki TL1000R

Quote:
Yea well your black ass sat back and let a brother take your motherfuckin' heat dog! How you gonna play a nigga? Shoot! I'm up in this motherfuckin hostile territory representing and your ass in coolin in the crib peepin my ass getting roasted and don't be saying shit! Motherfuckin Neebs is gettin the damn rope and Azoom is done fired up the motherfuckin truck, fuck the damn bus dog! Shit motherfucker you need to be throwin a brother a life line and shit!
I'm from Detroit and that rant made me blush...

... mostly cuz I farted when I read it cuz I laughed so hard and someone walked into my office....

Cry Havok! And let slip the hogs of war!
TommyHotWheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 01:45 AM   #238
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyHotWheel View Post
I'm from Detroit and that rant made me blush...

... mostly cuz I farted when I read it cuz I laughed so hard and someone walked into my office....
Wooo go Lions!!!
Old 09-17-2009, 01:55 AM   #239
Flexin
AMA Supersport

Quote:
LOL. I was going to come in like a black Robin Hood and shoot the rope with an arrow before you were dragged too far. I got your back. LOL

James
Old 09-17-2009, 02:00 AM   #240
TommyHotWheel
Imported from Detroit

Moto: 2001 Suzuki TL1000R

Quote:
Wooo go Lions!!!

No need for the salt sir.....

Cry Havok! And let slip the hogs of war!
TommyHotWheel is offline   Reply With Quote