Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > News Desk

Old 05-21-2010, 11:33 PM   #71
EpyonXero
AMA Supersport

Moto: 2003 VFR800f6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inferno View Post
I don't have the time or energy to pick apart your posts. What's Un-American? I'll tell you what is Un-American...

How about having the White House hold a Dinner for the Mexican President, and having him BASH a state in OUR country while giving a speech to OUR Congress and OUR OWN CONGRESS has a standing ovation for him BASHING OUR OWN STATE AND IT'S PEOPLE!!!! That is what is wrong.

NO MATTER THE TOPIC, right or wrong. They are still a state in OUR country!
I guess you would have preferred this:
"Booo!!! I completely agree with what youre saying about Arizona Mr. Calderon but I have to boo you because this is America and youre a dirty foreigner."
Old 05-21-2010, 11:45 PM   #72
Smittie61984
I give Squids a bad name

Moto: 1996 CBR600 F3 (AKA the Flying Turd)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homeslice View Post

Illegal immigrants:
1) Use our roads & hospitals without paying for them (unless they pay taxes, but I would like to see hard data on what % of them actually do)
2) Send a substantial portion of their earnings back home, OUT of the American economy
3) Are often involved in drug smuggling (National Forest land in CA is often stolen by these people in order to grow weed)
4) Do not care about integrating into America as much as those who are legitimately pursuing citizenship (Many plan on just making some money and then leaving after a few years)

Not to mention, if this government really cares about terrorism, like they claim to, then why not focus their attention on what is currently the easiest way for terrorists & weapons to get into this country? Wouldn't that be a more effective approach than all this Patriot Act/Echelon crap?
1) Roads are in general paid for by the gasoline taxes which many illegal aliens pay. Hospitals are a fucked up mess but I'm betting that there are just as many American citizens who skip on hospital bills.

2) I can't blame them one bit there. Our tax system sucks and would love to see a revolution of tax payers sending their money overseas somehow to force the government to change our fucked up tax system.

3) Drug smuggling can be fixed with repealing the prohibition of narcotics.

4) It isn't our business wether people in the United States integrate into our society. We are a free country (or suppose to be) and if someone wants to print their lunch menu in Spanish, Italian, or Latin then that is the business owner's business. But I feel all government business should be handled in English.

The last part is where my problem with illegal immigration lies. The defense of our country. I've always believed in stronger borders on both sides. I know we don't have a problem with Canadians coming in but overall our country's defense falls on us. We can't depend completely on Canadian immigration or government to prevent terrorists from entering their country and then into ours. But the Mexican border is where we should start.

For funsies...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbMeukdRDt8
Old 05-22-2010, 01:58 AM   #73
101lifts2
WSB Champion

Moto: 2009 Kawi ZX6R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inferno View Post
I don't have the time or energy to pick apart your posts. What's Un-American? I'll tell you what is Un-American...

How about having the White House hold a Dinner for the Mexican President, and having him BASH a state in OUR country while giving a speech to OUR Congress and OUR OWN CONGRESS has a standing ovation for him BASHING OUR OWN STATE AND IT'S PEOPLE!!!! That is what is wrong.

NO MATTER THE TOPIC, right or wrong. They are still a state in OUR country!
The president of Mexico is a hypocrite IMO. Does the dude even read his own laws? http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-.../1612377/posts Maybe somebody needs to give him a copy.

And for Obama, Pelosi, Reid and the rest of the Democrats giving him a standing ovation is beyond commical. But...what can you expect from Democratsheep.

Ron Paul - 2012

Mark of Excellence
GM
101lifts2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 07:24 AM   #74
Inferno
Canyon Carver

Moto: 08 R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpyonXero View Post
"Booo!!! I completely agree with what youre saying about Arizona Mr. Calderon but I have to boo you because this is America and youre a dirty foreigner."
LOL, that would be funny

But really, I dont think the issue matters, it is the fact that congress shit on Arizona sided with a foreign country.
Inferno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 07:26 AM   #75
Inferno
Canyon Carver

Moto: 08 R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by askmrjesus View Post
Is it just my posts you don't have the time or energy to pick apart, or do you just lack time and energy in general?

How ABOUT this: I AGREE WITH YOU!!! I don't give a RATS ASS about how Felipe FUCKING Calderon feels about OUR BORDER LAWS!

(We have a right to secure our borders, and deport anyone without documentation, and DUDE! Why didn't you tell me about the RANDOM CAPS thing earlier? This is THE SHIT!!)

JC
My caps lock gets stuck somtimes
Inferno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 11:59 AM   #76
Homeslice
Elitist

Moto: Gix 750

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpyonXero View Post
No........What I'd actually prefer them to say/think is this: "I respect your opinion Mr Calderon, and I might even agree with it to some extent, but I don't feel the need to stand up and applaud for you just to "fit in" with all the Democrats trying to suck up to each other and to the Obama adminstration"
Homeslice is offline   Reply With Quote