Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > News Desk

Old 05-06-2011, 03:10 PM   #61
Crotch Rocket Curmudgeon

Moto: Li'l red baby Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmike View Post
Ugh, this is more typing than I had hoped for.

Touche. Yes, there's a lot of people saying a lot of things.

Let's talk a little about cancer, because I have spoken at length about this to many, and I think certain things became clear to me some time ago, and are now becoming clear to doctors about cancer.

First of all, a good number of you have it. Don't panic. Probably all of you have had it. The reality is that in most cases, it never gets beyond a few cells, or a small growth before your body acts on it. Some people it stays just a few cells, and never moves beyond that. It's more complex than first thought.

If we over-monitor, and filet the fuck out of everyone the moment we find 3 funky cells, and then take all all the fucking lymph nodes, and surrounding muscle "just to be sure", we might just be fucking maiming people.

A lot of things affect cancer, it's spontaneous regressions, and remissions. I think we all get it, and in most cases, we keep it at bay.

Cannabis is known to have a number of anti-cancer properties. It's been proven in a NUMBER of lab tests and studies. Perhaps not yet in animal or human tests, but that's only because the government has been obstructing nearly all investigation of it heretofore.

I know it has medicinal properties, of this I am most positive. Humans wouldn't have built-in receptors for it in their fucking brains had we not been self-medicating with this most basic of medicinal herbs for what can only be fucking centuries.

But hey, ignore the possibilities if it makes you feel better.

Me, I personally know that its muscle relaxant qualities keep me walking, and more importantly; sleeping at night without massive leg and foot cramps as my tendons contract horribly otherwise, and I'm actually forced to sleep with my shoes on otherwise.

Sorry, if you all want me to go along and agree that weed's all just bullshit, but I'm not too fucking big on that whole "piss on my head, and tell me it's raining" thing; I can dig what's happening around me, kids (I may be 50 and old, but I assure you I'm not retarded, Avatar[d] notwithstanding).

I don't know of its benefits, I live them.
Old 05-06-2011, 03:16 PM   #62
Homeslice
Elitist

Moto: Gix 750

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallywacker View Post
Give me a single human case where marijuana was used as the sole method to eradicate cancer.
OWNED

As said, MANY substances could HELP, but CURE is a different story.

By the time cancer is detected, it's grown too big for a mere natural substance to cure. My opinion at least.
Homeslice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 03:20 PM   #63
Crotch Rocket Curmudgeon

Well, there's evidence of it positively affecting cancer rates statistically. It follows that its medicinal benefits may be able to be extracted, and perhaps concentrated.

Pretending it might not be helping is not going to actually fucking HELP anyone, boys and girls.
Old 05-06-2011, 03:29 PM   #64
Homeslice
Elitist

Moto: Gix 750

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avatard View Post
Well, there's evidence of it positively affecting cancer rates statistically. It follows that its medicinal benefits may be able to be extracted, and perhaps concentrated.
Fair enough.
Homeslice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 04:27 PM   #65
fasternyou929
SFL Expatriate #2

Moto: CBR1000

Quote:
I had no idea there were this many researchers and scientists here on this board.

This place is a regular fucking font of confidence...or is it arrogance?
Quote:
because I have spoken at length about this to many, and I think certain things became clear to me some time ago, and are now becoming clear to doctors about cancer.
Wow, I believe that fulfills my ironic hypocrite quota for May. Thanks!
fasternyou929 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 05:41 PM   #66
Crotch Rocket Curmudgeon

Hey, when you read a lot, and have a lot of discussions with people, many of whom have been through this, things can become evident to you that perhaps may not be evident to the medical community at large. Lest we forget just how fucking glacial they are in their movements to acknowledge new data; the AMA.

It's arrogance to you if I happened to consider certain things self-evident before their widespread publication?

What the fuck are you saying?