Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > Riding > Street

Old 02-22-2009, 10:02 AM   #21
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

I hope you stucked your cock in her mouth immediately... "SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH!"
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 10:34 AM   #22
was92v
Nowhere Man

64 in a 35. The funny part is that it was the only ticket I ever got that really wasn't mine. The cop missed the car that was speeding and gave me his ticket. I guess when the choice is a gold Taurus
or a white and red FZR and a rider in full leathers.. well I guess you could say, She only had eyes for me.
was92v is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 10:56 AM   #23
Smittie61984
I give Squids a bad name

Moto: 1996 CBR600 F3 (AKA the Flying Turd)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubbs View Post
Just got one in GA when I was visiting.. I was riding in the mountains all day.. I was 10 mins away from my uncles house when I got popped for 91 in a 65.. He told me 4 more mph and he would been taking my ass to jail.. Also didnt have my proof of insurance with me, he gave me a warning for that.. I guess I got lucky..
Here in Georgia I thought that 24 over could get your taken to jail. Which would be 89 in your case. Never head the 30over part.

Where were you popped?

NTS: You passed a cop over a double yellow at Deal's Gap? I'm trying to figure out that thought process. I don't enjoy passing cops on the interstate.
Old 02-22-2009, 12:01 PM   #24
NONE_too_SOFT
Chopstix / \

Moto: 03 CBR RR

yea. after i (arguably) won the coast race i parked the bike at the bottom of the resevoir. I thought we'd stop. they kept goin... well i dont like being in the back of the pack so i decided to go very very fast. and there was an SUV in my way. We dont have SUV patrol cars in ohio. I passed the cop going very very fast. I didnt get clocked, and because she got a good laugh about it i didnt get cited for speeding. just dangerous maneuver or something... as soon as i got passed her i realized it was a cop and just pulled over.

theres a classic pic of me holding up the ticket w/ every1 floating around here somewhere.
NONE_too_SOFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 12:30 PM   #25
Cutty72
Ride Naked.

Moto: 08 BUELL 1125R, 05 SV650S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smittie61984 View Post
I'm guessing it was an undercover???
pretty clearly marked i'd say
Attached Images
File Type: jpg NTS cop.jpg (109.4 KB, 54 views)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gas Man View Post
Again... Cutty you are one smart man!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chi View Post
If I have to get help to get it back up, I dont need to be riding it.

3662 Supply NCO

Cutty72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 12:42 PM   #26
NONE_too_SOFT
Chopstix / \

Moto: 03 CBR RR

remember though, i only saw it from behind. and i was going fast. and....

yea i got nothing.
NONE_too_SOFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 01:10 PM   #27
t-homo
WSB Champion

Damn NtS, I had almost forgotten you used to ride that red F3.

My worst on the bike was 49 in a 35. I made it 50 miles averaging about 115 on the highway trying to beat a huge storm home. Made it into town only running 10-15 over. Got pulled over a mile away from my house and a tornado touched down 5 miles away about the time i got home.
t-homo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 01:13 PM   #28
ericr
I'm so much cooler online

Moto: 06 FZ1

Knock on wood, only been pulled over twice on the bike w/ one warning. First time was 85 in a 65 4 lane divided highway, cop gave me a warning and talked about bikes for 5 minutes with me after.

Second time, same highway, just where it goes to 55 near town i got clocked at 86. The cop asked if I was prior service after I pulled my helmet off (I keep my hair cut short still) and proceeded to tell me to slow down. Didn't even run my tag or take my license out of my hand that I was holding for him w/ my insurance card. Both were GSP so i got lucky both times.

I bet if I'd been on a sportbike I'd have gotten a ticket both times though. I honestly pass cops frequently on the bike doing 15-20mph over the limit and they don't even take a second look. I'll have to be way more careful when I get my FZ1 I bet.

Eric: ibu what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
but I'm perfectly placed when I'm on my knees . . . .
ericr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 05:14 PM   #29
rogue
Wanting to Go Back!!!!

Moto: A Twin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericr View Post
Knock on wood, only been pulled over twice on the bike w/ one warning. First time was 85 in a 65 4 lane divided highway, cop gave me a warning and talked about bikes for 5 minutes with me after.

Second time, same highway, just where it goes to 55 near town i got clocked at 86. The cop asked if I was prior service after I pulled my helmet off (I keep my hair cut short still) and proceeded to tell me to slow down. Didn't even run my tag or take my license out of my hand that I was holding for him w/ my insurance card. Both were GSP so i got lucky both times.

I bet if I'd been on a sportbike I'd have gotten a ticket both times though. I honestly pass cops frequently on the bike doing 15-20mph over the limit and they don't even take a second look. I'll have to be way more careful when I get my FZ1 I bet.
Remember my last ticket. It was because the cop rode a "real bike" and I didn't.

Bastard.

My knee pads may be Air-Ride and chrome plated but I have standards as to who I use them on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonpaco
so you're just a cougar who doesnt hunt.....a domesticated cougar
Myspace
rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 08:30 PM   #30
Smittie61984
I give Squids a bad name

Moto: 1996 CBR600 F3 (AKA the Flying Turd)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NONE_too_SOFT View Post
remember though, i only saw it from behind. and i was going fast. and....

yea i got nothing.
And you thought that stripe was a pimptastic paint job??? There are 331 or so turns at Deal's Gap so you had to see the side at some point in time.

Should have wheelied and taken the offroad trails. It's a Honda so you would have been fine.