Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Cage Hell

Old 12-23-2008, 03:45 PM   #21
papapoi
Lost

and most motorcycle accident involving the motorcycle being hit is driven by soccer moms.
Old 12-24-2008, 12:25 PM   #22
Mikey
Raving Lunatic

Moto: Concours 14 ABS, ZX6E

Quote:
Originally Posted by papapoi View Post
and most motorcycle accident involving the motorcycle being hit is driven by soccer moms.
Read that out loud, and then slap yourself.
Old 12-24-2008, 01:21 PM   #23
Racerboy
The Other White Meat

Moto: 1997 Cadillac Seville SLS

Go ahead and start with the hate but I personally feel that most women have no business being behind the wheel of any automobile.

Again, I said MOST, not all. There are some good women drivers maybe even great women drivers, many of whom I am friends with and might even be on this site but the majority of them take driving as a secondary afterthought to what ever else they are doing at the moment. I have had multiple accidents over the years and in every case each accident was caused by a woman with the exception of one.

www.CheckeredFlagOils.com
954-975-BIKE (2453)
623-850-1OIL (1645)
Racerboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 05:51 PM   #24
Dnyce
flyin high

Moto: 10speed huffy w/cards in the spokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
Read that out loud, and then slap yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racerboy View Post
Go ahead and start with the hate but I personally feel that most women have no business being behind the wheel of any automobile.

Again, I said MOST, not all. There are some good women drivers maybe even great women drivers, many of whom I am friends with and might even be on this site but the majority of them take driving as a secondary afterthought to what ever else they are doing at the moment. I have had multiple accidents over the years and in every case each accident was caused by a woman with the exception of one.
if you change it to most females you've been in direct contact with, i'd completly agree. 90% of the females ive ridden with drive like shit, as opposed to 50% of the males whos car ive been in are shitty drivers.

honestly i think about 60% of ppl that drive, males and females, drive like shit, and 90% of the time, being a competent motorcycle rider makes you a better driver.

bottom line tho-who gives a shit? sure, she drives like crap, but shes hot and coming to pick me up, in her fancy car that her daddy gave her, so what if she almost kills us both, its exciting, i like to live on the edge
Dnyce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 02:56 AM   #25
Homeslice
Elitist

Moto: Gix 750

I guess if you call "good driving" careful, slow driving...........Women would be the best. But when it comes to real driving (i.e. performance driving), MOST women are pussies, because they're too afraid to push the machine for fear that they'll "hurt" it.

"Stop revving so high, you're hurting it!" "Stop spinning the tires, you might break something!"
Homeslice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 11:32 AM   #26
was92v
Nowhere Man

The term "Better" is ambiguous at best. Better, to an insurance company is simply "Whomever negatively affects our margin less" nothing more, nothing less.

Better to me, is someone who can better control the vehicle under adverse or extreme conditions and actually takes the job seriously. I think in most cases that is men, if for no other reason than experience.
I've been riding motorcycles since I was 13, have operated tractors and farm equipment, driven Log trucks, fire engines, fork lifts from little tippy tow motors to tracked dozers with forks, log skidders and lots of crappy old stuff with no brakes and steering so loose I would be sawing the steering wheel back and forth 180 degrees just to go straight, 450 HP cars back in the day that didn't corner, and had brakes that didn't stop worth a shit. Most women in this country have not. The ones that have are probably a better driver than me. The men that have not had the experience that builds reflexes and "correction alarms" in their heads are going react wrong too, for the most part.
Cars today are so easy to drive that anyone can drive one, even people that shouldn't, male and female. They allow "distracted and unskilled" drivers to get away with it for a long time past when they should have taken the bus.

Last edited by was92v; 12-27-2008 at 05:49 PM..
was92v is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 12:07 PM   #27
azoomm
moderator chick

Moto: Pasta Rockets

This thread is funny, at best.

Truly.

There is one thing that is absolute. Above all else, everyone is absolutely certain they are a better driver than the next person. Everyone is.

I know some pretty fine drivers, both male and female. That being said, when driving on a public roadway women drivers usually scare me more often than men - though, mouthbreathers are the worst... especially when they are distracted AND mouthbreathing.

Come Play at the Track!!

http://www.elitetrackdays.com
azoomm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 01:18 PM   #28
Nails
sugar tits

men
Nails is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 01:21 PM   #29
Nails
sugar tits

Quote:
Originally Posted by xx CURVE xx View Post
flat chested hoes deserve tickets
super funny
Nails is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 02:37 PM   #30
BobTheBiker
too much time on my hands

Moto: 01 ZX6R, looking for more now.

come to florida. nearly every woman here, or at least 95% of them, cant drive for shit.
I need to buy an M35A2C with a big fucking bumper on the rear right at radiator height for those mercedes driving teen girls who insist on sitting an inch from my bumper.

I'm noticing that the women here REALLY cant drive, they either sit on my bumper, yap on that phone that needs to go up their ass, or are too busy making themselves look like a clown with the makeup in the rearview mirror. our men here have a legitimate excuse for being the assholes we are, we're just tryin to avoid gettin killed by some skank on her phone or grandma who is half blind and cant even see over the wheel.
BobTheBiker is offline   Reply With Quote