Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Cage Hell

Old 08-30-2010, 10:27 PM   #101
Flexin
AMA Supersport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangerscott View Post
My brother had a 2000'ish frontier with the V6. It was fine in town and getting up to highway speed but once at 70mph. It had no uumph to pass. Also didn't get that good of mpg. This was the model with the "bigger" tires on it. I've seen some new ones with a lot smaller tires on them.
I have a 2000 Frontier crew cab work truck. It has the V6. The power is ok. Gas mileage doesn't seem bad. I haven't checked it yet but it seems to do better then my Tribute. Once everything its working right on it I will check it out.

James
"Round two, I'm down to Do, what it takes to make you
Understand I'm the Candyman And I melt in your mouth, not in your hands Hard as rock, yes I'm no sucka The boots I knock make me one bad mutha"
Flexin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 10:40 PM   #102
Rangerscott
Viff6N Mutated Warrior

Moto: '01 Honda VFR 800 & '09 ER-6N

His was just like this one. The XE model I think. It has some good ground clearance. Then there was the base model that was a good amount lower with smaller tires. When he was trying to sell it, at the time it was at #1 worst resale value. LOL I like small trucks. If I could have afforded it at the time, I would have taken over payments. The bad is they cost just as much as a fullsize and he didnt put anything down on it. That was some time ago now. The funny is it came with a plastic bed liner and it would buzz in the middle of the front of the bed. You wanna know what those high paid Nissan mechanics did to fix it? They put a self tapping screw right through it and into the nice new bed. My bro was not pleased.

Last edited by Rangerscott; 08-30-2010 at 10:43 PM..
Rangerscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 11:14 PM   #103
101lifts2
WSB Champion

Moto: 2009 Kawi ZX6R

Where are the fucking pics?

Lame ass thread.

Ron Paul - 2012

Mark of Excellence
GM
101lifts2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 11:17 PM   #104
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

It's on the front page....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 11:49 PM   #105
Homeslice
Elitist

Moto: Gix 750

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangerscott View Post
The funny is it came with a plastic bed liner and it would buzz in the middle of the front of the bed. You wanna know what those high paid Nissan mechanics did to fix it? They put a self tapping screw right through it and into the nice new bed. My bro was not pleased.
Was that "procedure" authorized by a TSB? If not, your bro should have complained and possibly sought damages.
Homeslice is offline   Reply With Quote