Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > Riding > Street

Old 05-21-2013, 08:12 AM   #1
azoomm
moderator chick

Moto: Pasta Rockets
Default Because, awesome

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Custo...7#ht_742wt_948

As you've noticed, you're looking at something very special. An abolutely unique piece of art.

This beast was made by my father and I'm helping him selling it. In fact, he actually made a couple of other mods like this one with different models.

Please take a look at ctonbikedotcom

Don't hesitate to communicate with him if you have a body project in mind. This one is a pretty drastic exemple of what can be achieved but almost everything is possible.

Ok back to this beast!

The bike under this armor is a STOCK 1984 Honda Goldwing GL1200, so don't expect turbo or whatever.... However, every mechanic aspects have been brought back to an AS-NEW state and will provide years of trouble free use.

Yes, this bike actually WORK and is made to hit the road. It is inspected and registered in the province of Quebec.

My father took a lot of ride with it and it is very stable and pleasant to drive. The body weight around 150 lbs total and the bike don't seem to feel it at all.

Now more on the body.

The body is all made with body metal sheet and solder rod. Very sturdy, durable and stable. The parts have been painted with an airbrush and varnished with an industrial grade body varnish.

The flashers and stop lights have been replaced with bright colour led strips. As you probably know, leds are awesome cause they NEVER burn out.

The back of the head (where the console is) is made with varnished leather and two high quality 3 ways 6,5" speakers are housed there driven by a car stereo amplifier located under the seat. LOTS of power.... A 1/8 inch cable pops out over the speed meter to connect an IPod or any audio accessory.

Despite the complexity of the design, everything is held firmly in place with only 12-14 screws and the hole body can be completely removed in about 20 minutes.

Come Play at the Track!!

http://www.elitetrackdays.com
azoomm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 09:29 AM   #2
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

GLWS... that thing is pretty wild.
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 08:44 PM   #3
defector
My balls, your chin

Moto: 929, SV650, YZ250

I think I spent too much time in the "legalize it" thread. I just saw a fucking dragon!
Old 05-25-2013, 02:53 AM   #4
DLIT
Clit Commander

Moto: 2012 Ducati 1199 Panigale S

Whoa.

DLIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 10:24 AM   #5
Particle Man
Custom User Title

Moto: 2003 SV650S

Cooooool

Handle every stressful situation like a DOG: If you can't eat it or hump it, pi$$ on it & walk away.
Particle Man is offline   Reply With Quote