Moto: '09 HD Street Glide
Default Southern Rally - All you need to know

Southern Rally – Two Wheel Fix – June 3-6, 2010
The Lodge @ Copperhead, Blairsville GA
www.thecycleresort.com

Group Code to enter when making reservations:

FOR LODGE ROOMS – TWFL
FOR CABINS and CAMPING – TWFC

Rates are based on NUMBER OF PEOPLE – please be sure to put the correct number of people in the initial reservation screen - this will be verified at check in. Max people allowed in rooms at The Lodge is 2, Max in Cabins is 4.

King at Lodge, $99, Twin at Lodge, $99, Queen at Lodge $89, Bunkroom at Lodge, $25

Prices-Total/Each 2 ppl 3 ppl 4 ppl
Elite Cabin 125/62.50 145/48.33 160/40
Standard Cabin 95/47.5 115/38.33 130/32.50

Policies and Important Info concerning Reservations
1. Room Block and rates are good until 4/15
2. Check in at 4:00 p.m., and check out at 11:00 a.m.
3. Cancellations can be made up until 14 days before your arrival with no penalty, within 14 days one night room and tax will be charged
4. 50% balance due at time of reservation, balance due at check in
5. We accept VISA, Mastercard, AMEX and Cash – ATM on site
6. Groups in cabins will have separate accounts and be able to pay separately – however, the initial reservation and deposit will only be taken from one person for the whole cabin. PLEASE GIVE FULL NAME OF INDIVIDUAL SHARES IN SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS BOX when making your reservation.
7. Elite cabins have satellite TV, and personal garages. Standard cabins do not.
8. If you desire a cabin with a hot tub, they are first come, first serve. Type the request in the SPECIAL REQUESTS box when making your reservation. Daily rate is an additional $10 for these cabins
9. Pool and hot tub at The Lodge are open to all attending the event
10. Max occupancy in a cabin is four (4)
11. Cabins requiring extra cleaning after your departure will result in cleaning fees of $50
12. The Group Block is set to start 6/3 – so if you are arriving before this date, please put this in your special instructions box and we can handle with you individually

Alcohol Policies – we are in a dry county, no alcohol available for 6 miles
1. No glass bottles allowed at The Lodge, only at your cabin
2. Coolers are OK at the Pool, but not at The Lodge, or on The Porch – coolers available with ice at The Lodge
3. Lodge guests have complimentary Bar Storage of their alcohol – both beer and liquor
4. Beer is BYOB, Liquor is BYOB – when consuming at the Lodge, all mixers and set ups must be purchased from us. We have many set ups available (i.e. bloody mary, all juices, mixes, sodas, etc.) No cups/open containers can be brought to The Lodge.
5. If groups desire draft beer, we have cooler and 8 taps available – you pay for the beer – no refunds of partial kegs. Please provide 14 day advance notice if you are interested.

Camping
1. Primitive camping only
2. Two showers available for use at The Lodge on a first come first serve basis, towels included in daily fee
3. You provide your own toiletries

If you run into issues during the reservation process call Michelle Evans at 850-428-1610 or email at michelle@thecycleresort.com

You can also post questions here, but please use this thread as information only...thanks in advance.

There will be no better place to be, or no better party in 2010 than the TWFix Southern Rally!

Last edited by copperheadresort; 02-04-2010 at 08:02 AM..
copperheadresort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 01:19 PM   #2
dReWpY
RIP REX

Moto: 2008 1125R

So what your saying is if we want to mix coke with jack we have to buy our soda from you????

Venom R1-016 Squadron
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
Moral of this story is everyone is fucked up no matter atheist or religious.
dReWpY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 01:28 PM   #3
copperheadresort
The Cycle Resort

If you are mixing it at The Lodge, yes. We also have can/bottle cokes and other items for sale in the gift shop for your emergency mixing needs. Cabins do have refrigerator, so you have plenty of storage if you are staying in one. Great question.
Old 02-03-2010, 01:29 PM   #4
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

how many bed rooms in cabins, specifically hot tub cabins
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 01:33 PM   #5
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewpy View Post
So what your saying is if we want to mix coke with jack we have to buy our soda from you????
I think that's IF you are hanging out in the lodge common area/lounge/bar, what you do in your room is your business, I'd imagine. I'd imagine that they don't want you bringing in soda to the "bar" area besides, they have to pay the people working the lodge area somehow...

Here's how it probably works...

You show up at the door with a bottle of Jack and give it to the "bar tender" and they put your name on it. Whenever you want a drink you pay a waitress or the bartender a buck or two to mix it/bring it to you. It's the same at totally nude strip joints in some parts of the country...
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 01:34 PM   #6
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by copperheadresort View Post
If you are mixing it at The Lodge, yes. We also have can/bottle cokes and other items for sale in the gift shop for your emergency mixing needs. Cabins do have refrigerator, so you have plenty of storage if you are staying in one. Great question.
Aw I'm too slow!!!
Old 02-03-2010, 01:36 PM   #7
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
how many bed rooms in cabins, specifically hot tub cabins
Damn, you're quick!!! Hey Dave, I guess me, you, TL and my Gf are splitting a hot tub cabin right?
Old 02-03-2010, 01:43 PM   #8
copperheadresort
The Cycle Resort

All Cabins have one bedroom with a full or queen bed.

All have sleeper sofas - either full or queen.

All Elite have EITHER a Loft with a Full/Twin or Twin/Twin, OR a Bunk room with Twin/Twin.

If you have a preference, please just list this in Special Requests and we will do our best to accommodate.

To answer the alcohol question, yes, Tigger is right. What you do in your room or your cabin is your business. Hell, we even let you have your coolers/mixers out by the pool with no glass. BUT, when you are in the bar or in the Lodge - you must get your mixers from us. Sorry, hopefully one day this area of the country will wake the eff up and realize this is 2010.

Great questions.
Old 02-03-2010, 01:50 PM   #9
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Okay, so it's $160 per night for 4 people to stay in a Elite cabin or $100 per night for two people to stay in a room...cool!

Yo Dave, are you in bro? I'll make the reservation and deposit asap....
Old 02-03-2010, 01:53 PM   #10
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewpy View Post
i checked out the site, i still am confused on pricing
If you can get 4 people in a cabin, it's $40 per night each. If you have two people in a room, it's $50 each...basically.