Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > Current Info > Current News > Previous News

Old 03-19-2008, 11:57 AM   #251
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

Didn't work on it last night, took a nap.

For a t-shirt, what I think would look good is have TWFix on the front in the upper left of the shirt and on the back a big logo and underneath or above it have TwoWheelFix.com.

Now just need to finish the logo. I am trying to keep this self contained so I don't have to worry about people taking their ball and going home and I can do what I want with the logo without worry.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 09:51 AM   #252
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
Didn't work on it last night, took a nap.

For a t-shirt, what I think would look good is have TWFix on the front in the upper left of the shirt and on the back a big logo and underneath or above it have TwoWheelFix.com.

Now just need to finish the logo. I am trying to keep this self contained so I don't have to worry about people taking their ball and going home and I can do what I want with the logo without worry.
I'd like to see something slightly more creative with the t-shirt design... Did you get one of those Sparx helmets shirts for free? I did, it's got a bigass logo on the front and a little logo on the back in the middle between the shoulders... I say, bigass logo in the front, understated www.TwoWheelFix.com on the rear.

I don't get when you mean by taking the ball and going home.... maybe I missed something in this thread...
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 10:06 AM   #253
Trip
Hold mah beer!

I am sure cafe press will let us design whatever we want.

as for taking the ball and going home, just remember any designs that are posted on here become property of TWFix and we can and will do what we want with them. I just don't want someone to get pissed off and then decide I want my logo back and you can't use it.

I think I am going to go with the sharp corners one, but with different headlights. I am still tweaking them to what I want and probably will be setting up a cafepress store soon.
Quote:
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Old 03-20-2008, 10:20 AM   #254
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

Quote:
I am sure cafe press will let us design whatever we want.

as for taking the ball and going home, just remember any designs that are posted on here become property of TWFix and we can and will do what we want with them. I just don't want someone to get pissed off and then decide I want my logo back and you can't use it.

I think I am going to go with the sharp corners one, but with different headlights. I am still tweaking them to what I want and probably will be setting up a cafepress store soon.
That's coolio... I wouldn't have drawn it up if I wasn't willing to allow the site full discretion to use it... If you want, I can fuck around with the headlights more and see what happens...
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 11:58 AM   #255
Trip
Hold mah beer!

I got the shop up and running, just put in a fake logo for now

www.cafepress.com/twowheelfix
Quote:
Old 03-20-2008, 01:27 PM   #256
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
I got the shop up and running, just put in a fake logo for now

www.cafepress.com/twowheelfix

looks ok to me...hey for a T-shirt...um...on the back a large needle with two wheel fix across top and the solution/junk has little motorcycles in it. The logo on the front a solid needle shape with two wheel fix cut out. Oh well,it's dumb never mind.
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 01:47 PM   #257
NONE_too_SOFT
Chopstix / \

Moto: 03 CBR RR

imma cut the sleves off and wear it all the time!

(uh oh i just realized thats not funny considering i have a pic of myself in a t-shirt with the sleeves cut off in my sig)
NONE_too_SOFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 03:00 PM   #258
Full Throttle
~Italian Stallion~

Moto: 2000 Yamaha YZF-R6

I work at a Print Shop and we could cut any vinyls or bumper stickers that yall want... i might get some time to play with some of the programs to see if i can come up with anything... send me anything and ill see if we could make it happen....
Old 03-20-2008, 03:07 PM   #259
Trip
Hold mah beer!

I will pm you full throttle.
Quote:
Old 03-20-2008, 07:39 PM   #260
Phenix_Rider
WERA White Plate

Moto: Ninja 650R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Full Throttle View Post
I work at a Print Shop and we could cut any vinyls or bumper stickers that yall want... i might get some time to play with some of the programs to see if i can come up with anything... send me anything and ill see if we could make it happen....