Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > In the Garage or Shop > Riding Gear

Old 10-15-2008, 05:41 PM   #1
Gunther1000
Jesus Christ!

Moto: (The Chi's lover)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antwanny View Post
im 6'2 185 like a 36' sleeve and i need to take all the other measurements. But i really need to try the stuff on like fatty said i dont want my my nuts tucked up inside me, nor do i want a 6 inch gap between my chest and the leather. bates is like a 6 hour drive away from me i dunno ill go by the local dealership see if they have any to try on.
You sound to be about the same size as me. I have a 48 A* that needs to be taken in for the lack of a better word. But with a back protector it fits fine. I would see if you can try on a 46 for the hell of it. It should fit pretty tight while getting it on and standing, but relax when hunched over in position.

If I could have found a 2 parter I would rather have gotten it, but you take the deal in front of you when your bargin shopping I guess.

All the places already mentioned and Craigslist is a good place to find deals...
Check more than just your local area. I found mine on a FL c-list and had it shipped.

$.02 Good luck
Old 10-15-2008, 06:39 PM   #2
DIMford
Nothing beats the RWB

Moto: 07 Honda Interceptor

I am 6'1" at 200lbs runner/swimmers build. I got an A* RC-1 46 chest and it fits pretty well. I like all the A* stuff though.
The Road is a beautiful but dangerous mistress. She'll taunt and tease you with wonderful curves and glorious heights till you lose all control. Then leave you broken and bleeding to tease the next man.
DIMford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 08:24 PM   #3
Antwanny
WERA White Plate

yea from what you guys are saying i might just go 2 piece but im still looking for a place around here where i can try em on
________
Facebook stocks
________
Lovely Wendie99

Last edited by Antwanny; 04-07-2011 at 07:28 PM..
Antwanny is offline   Reply With Quote