Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > Riding > Street

Old 09-21-2008, 05:13 PM   #11
Sixxxxer
Like Gixxxxer But Not

Moto: 2008 ZX6R

Lol, You guys make me Laugh...Because Yami's Styling is So much better Right? And Honda Is stepping up there game for Uglyness.

But you want my Opinion??

I Like it...I dont however Like the Side Exhaust, I like the undertail setup better.
Old 09-21-2008, 05:42 PM   #12
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Moto: 01 BMW F650GS Dakar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixxxxer View Post
Lol, You guys make me Laugh...Because Yami's Styling is So much better Right? And Honda Is stepping up there game for Uglyness.

I Like it...I dont however Like the Side Exhaust, I like the undertail setup better.
lol this whole thread is about looks... we said nothing about because it's ugly that it'll be slow... just that it's FUCKING UGLY...

and I'd say 70%+ of people who buy new bikes buy on looks... not performance... shit actually I'd say it's higher.

and yeah... with the 1000RR... honda is right up there...

the new R1 is WAY up there again... I think Kawi may have the edge on it but it's worse than the 1000RR...

the R6 and GSXR600 are good looking bikes IMO... .but the 600RR is BY FAR the best looking 600 IMO...
Mr Lefty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 05:48 PM   #13
Sixxxxer
Like Gixxxxer But Not

I agree People buy Bikes because of Looks, But I dont think it Looks "Bad" I like the New Zx 10.

I dont like the Stock Tail section of the new 600RR...Otherwise it is a Sharp Looking Bike. It's all about prefrence though....And I prefer Kawi's.

Meh, I'm content with my 08...Fuck 09's
Old 09-21-2008, 06:51 PM   #14
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Moto: GV1200 Madura, Hawk gt

im guessing none of you took the time to read the features list on the 6r? lots of improvements plus general lightening and centralisation. not to mention the first fielding of showa's new fork design. the old one was a great bike to ride, just not the fastest one out there. looks like this one may fix the speed part.

my comments on the ex500, well do you really see room for another midsize modernised parallel twin in the lineup with the 650r around? kawi keeps old models around for a looong time but you cant seriously get mad when they ditch them for more modern gear

oh yeah, anyone whos complaining that they made it look like a baby ten oughtta remember that not too long ago the 6, 9, and 12 were nearly impossible to tell apart
TWF Post whore #6
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 06:54 PM   #15
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Moto: GV1200 Madura, Hawk gt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebbs15 View Post
lol this whole thread is about looks... we said nothing about because it's ugly that it'll be slow... just that it's FUCKING UGLY...

and I'd say 70%+ of people who buy new bikes buy on looks... not performance... shit actually I'd say it's higher.

and yeah... with the 1000RR... honda is right up there...

the new R1 is WAY up there again... I think Kawi may have the edge on it but it's worse than the 1000RR...

the R6 and GSXR600 are good looking bikes IMO... .but the 600RR is BY FAR the best looking 600 IMO...
i must be the exception lol. i love kawi's new looks wheras i think the current R6's nose looks like a fat guy spreading his buttcheeks. bout as exciting too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixxxxer View Post

hah i was right about to text you and harold to tell you that you got smoked lol
TWF Post whore #6
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 07:08 PM   #16
DLIT
Clit Commander

Moto: 2012 Ducati 1199 Panigale S

The 6R looks too much like the ugly ass ZX-10. The 650R looks decent though.

DLIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 07:33 PM   #17
Sixxxxer
Like Gixxxxer But Not

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post

hah i was right about to text you and harold to tell you that you got smoked lol
Lol, I like my Bike...Thats all that Matters. But I do like the New Headlight Design. And it does look like a Much Improved Bike overall.

Oh Well, I'll Ride This One Till It's Paid Off...Then See what Kawi has to Offer.
Old 09-21-2008, 07:35 PM   #18
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
oh yeah, anyone whos complaining that they made it look like a baby ten oughtta remember that not too long ago the 6, 9, and 12 were nearly impossible to tell apart
it's not that we're complaining that they look similar... it's that they look UGLY... if the 10 wasn't ugly I'd say hell yes... make the 6 a baby 10...

I fell in love with the zx6r when I first saw it... and loved that the 9 and 12 looked like it's bigger brother...

but those bikes LOOKED GOOD but that's in the past... with actual FUNCTIONAL headlights just ask anyone who was in front of me at night... with my HID I'd drown out cars headlight in the lane next to me.
Old 09-21-2008, 07:35 PM   #19
Bassplayer
No, I dont play drums too

Moto: SV 650

http://www.kawasaki.com/Products/Detail.aspx?id=373

what is that!
Kawi ER-6n ? its a 650...
Old 09-21-2008, 07:37 PM   #20
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassplayer View Post
http://www.kawasaki.com/Products/Detail.aspx?id=373

what is that!
Kawi ER-6n ? its a 650...
the ER-6n was the naked version of the 650r in Europe... they bringing it to the US? there was a big cry for it a year or so ago...