Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > Riding > Street

Old 04-28-2008, 11:29 AM   #21
z06boy
Letzroll

Moto: 07 Red R1 & 07 Blue R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
One of my biggest pet peeves is people who ride your ass in the left lane when you got traffic in front of you. It's like hello dipshit, I can't go anywhere, fuck off.
EXACTLY...I've always wondered if they expect every single car in front of them to move over one by one since they must be the only people on the road in a hurry or running late.
z06boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 12:02 PM   #22
Mudpuppy
South of Heaven

Moto: 2006 Yamaha R1 50th Anniversary Edition

yeah for sure be careful.. my uncle got into it with a guy who cut him off and the guy whipped out a pipe and knocked his front tooth out.. 3 years and couple thousand later he now has an implant - was it worth it? hell no..

Learn about photography: ATP Members
Mudpuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 02:07 PM   #23
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Moto: Buell XB12R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
One of my biggest pet peeves is people who ride your ass in the left lane when you got traffic in front of you. It's like hello dipshit, I can't go anywhere, fuck off.
Exactly.

Quote:
Grandma said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
marko138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 03:02 PM   #24
the chi
Forum Coach

Moto: 2006 GSXR 600

I must admit, I am an aggressive driver. I suffer from internal road rage and occasionally I want to hurt stupid people on the road. Ask anyone who has ever heard me while in my car, youd think I was in the Navy.

I am the driver that speeds everywhere, not because Im in a hurry, simply because I do. I have to check myself every so often to make sure Im not breaking the law too severely.

I do sometimes tailgate, not intentionally, merely thoughtlessly, but once I realize it I back off.

I dont brake check because I understand that sometimes you may not even realize it, and everyones definition of tailgating is different.

I dont cut people off, I dont curse and scream at you, and I dont flip people off. Even when I am in the right. I have been chased before, for flipping off a stupid bitch who literally ran me into a ditch, and I had to call the police to come chase her down and arrest her.

I am the driver that will let you in, that will wave at someone who lets me in, that will let you over if you turn on your signal, or will wait and let you go because its the polite thing to do.

Nothing irritates me more than someone not acknowledging a kind act, who doesnt feel the need to wave thanks at a polite road gesture. Road courtesy is a dying thing.

Along those same lines, are those idiots who go the speed limit or below in the left lane. Yes I know I am breaking the law by speeding, but you are breaking the law by blocking the left lane which is reserved for "passing" traffic. (I know people who have actually been pulled over for doing this btw).

And oh yeah, I will put up with you being rude for awhile, but once you finally irritate me, I am the one who will go out of my way to make your life difficult. I will use other cars to block you, or make sure I anticipate your next move to cut me off and make sure I am there in a totally legal, law abiding manner...one of those "good citizens" who follows the law...in certain circumstances...
and let it be known that what The Chi hath spoketh, will henceforth be done.
the chi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 07:59 PM   #25
comonboys
Ridin Naked. HMMMMM......

Moto: 650 SV

Yeah, that happened to me today. Going to school, there were vechiles infront of me so moving to the other lane wasn't an option to let the truck merge in off the on ramp..... I needed to get off at the next exit which was like 20 yards infront of that........ Well this ass pushed me into the other lane and then had to balls to flip me off..... Fuck that pisses me off. You YEILD shitheads to the traffic when you come onto interstate.....
comonboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 01:16 PM   #26
byron12
cookie head

Moto: I now have cheap chinese pocket bike and a free non running kawasaki cruiser.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rae View Post
I must admit, I am an aggressive driver. I suffer from internal road rage and occasionally I want to hurt stupid people on the road. Ask anyone who has ever heard me while in my car, youd think I was in the Navy.

I am the driver that speeds everywhere, not because Im in a hurry, simply because I do. I have to check myself every so often to make sure Im not breaking the law too severely.

I do sometimes tailgate, not intentionally, merely thoughtlessly, but once I realize it I back off.

I dont brake check because I understand that sometimes you may not even realize it, and everyones definition of tailgating is different.

I dont cut people off, I dont curse and scream at you, and I dont flip people off. Even when I am in the right. I have been chased before, for flipping off a stupid bitch who literally ran me into a ditch, and I had to call the police to come chase her down and arrest her.

I am the driver that will let you in, that will wave at someone who lets me in, that will let you over if you turn on your signal, or will wait and let you go because its the polite thing to do.

Nothing irritates me more than someone not acknowledging a kind act, who doesnt feel the need to wave thanks at a polite road gesture. Road courtesy is a dying thing.

Along those same lines, are those idiots who go the speed limit or below in the left lane. Yes I know I am breaking the law by speeding, but you are breaking the law by blocking the left lane which is reserved for "passing" traffic. (I know people who have actually been pulled over for doing this btw).

And oh yeah, I will put up with you being rude for awhile, but once you finally irritate me, I am the one who will go out of my way to make your life difficult. I will use other cars to block you, or make sure I anticipate your next move to cut me off and make sure I am there in a totally legal, law abiding manner...one of those "good citizens" who follows the law...in certain circumstances...
I can commiserate I am a very impatient driver and I am addicted to going fast even in boring vehicles like my pickup or my moms mini van. I think that I resemble this cat alot of the time.
byron12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 02:28 PM   #27
the chi
Forum Coach

Moto: 2006 GSXR 600

Quote:
Originally Posted by byron12 View Post
I can commiserate I am a very impatient driver and I am addicted to going fast even in boring vehicles like my pickup or my moms mini van. I think that I resemble this cat alot of the time.
Oh holy crap, that pic is TOTALLY ME in the car...facial expression and all!!!
and let it be known that what The Chi hath spoketh, will henceforth be done.
the chi is offline   Reply With Quote