Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > News Desk

Old 02-25-2010, 03:22 PM   #1
Tmall
Aspiring Rapper

Moto: '12 CB1000R

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmike View Post
'slice's point is that the customer tipping variable is a better incentive/management method than the salaried staff chasing around the hourly employees.
But, all Apoc and I were saying is if you do a shitty job, you just might get a shitty tip because tipping is not mandatory. If it were, as you just said, the quality of service would go down.

So the argument all along has been that if you don't deserve a tip, you shouldn't get it. And it's been very adamantly against because it's a hard job and even if you're not good at it, it should be my responsibility to pay your wages if I agree with it or not.
Tmall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 03:28 PM   #2
shmike
Follower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmall View Post
But, all Apoc and I were saying is if you do a shitty job, you just might get a shitty tip because tipping is not mandatory. If it were, as you just said, the quality of service would go down.

So the argument all along has been that if you don't deserve a tip, you shouldn't get it. And it's been very adamantly against because it's a hard job and even if you're not good at it, it should be my responsibility to pay your wages if I agree with it or not.
I'm not sure where the disconnect lies.

I have agreed with you almost 100% on the first half of your posts.

The second half you either go overboard trying to make your point, on a tangent or just ramble incoherently.