Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rsv1000R View Post
Austria iirc
hee hee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 04:04 PM   #23
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rsv1000R View Post
Are you kidding? I'm pretty sure Superstock 600's are closer to 140hp.
I said stock for stock. Not what you can get out of them. Besides, one of our guys just posted a 110hp R6 with a PCIII, a slip-on, modified header, etc... I'm not completely sure what you can change in Daytona Sport Bike but I doubt it would be enough to gain 35 fucking horses! Man that's 30% over stock! That would put my bike in the 200 hp category! BTW you get even less modifications allowed in the Superstock class which is why you haven't heard shit from Buell in that class
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 04:07 PM   #24
Rider
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
I said stock for stock. Not what you can get out of them. Besides, one of our guys just posted a 110hp R6 with a PCIII, a slip-on, modified header, etc... I'm not completely sure what you can change in Daytona Sport Bike but I doubt it would be enough to gain 35 fucking horses! Man that's 30% over stock! That would put my bike in the 200 hp category! BTW you get even less modifications allowed in the Superstock class which is why you haven't heard shit from Buell in that class
140 is reasonable on a modified 600. Look at the WSBK bikes. They are getting 215 out of a those 1000 I-4's.
Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 04:08 PM   #25
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rider View Post
AMA is letting the 1098R (1198cc) run in the SBK class. It's not doing too bad considering on the smaller compact tracks you cant get all that power to the ground because the thing wants the wheelie out of every corner.
look what it's doing in World SBK... Imagine the 1125 out there racing against Spies on his R1. Laugh...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 04:11 PM   #26
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by marko138 View Post
Haters of America, all of you.

I just want us to win fair and square! What good is it really for an "American" bike, who's engine and almost all of it's major chassis components are made in other countries, to win a championship with a 500+cc advantage over the competition? Exactly how proud of that are you going to be?
Old 06-02-2009, 04:12 PM   #27
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Moto: Buell XB12R

Quote:
I just want us to win fair and square! What good is it really for an "American" bike, who's engine and almost all of it's major chassis components are made in other countries, to win a championship with a 500+cc advantage over the competition? Exactly how proud of that are you going to be?
Real fucking proud buddy.

Quote:
Grandma said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
marko138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 04:14 PM   #28
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rider View Post
140 is reasonable on a modified 600. Look at the WSBK bikes. They are getting 215 out of a those 1000 I-4's.
Yea but I'm not sure what all they can modify in THIS class. I guess if this was the 600 SUPERBIKE class, I could see 140hp...
Old 06-02-2009, 04:18 PM   #29
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by marko138 View Post
Real fucking proud buddy.
Awwww.... now you are just fucking with me! I actually wished that Moto Cznk(sp) guy could have done something...

Believe it or not, I would love to see a truly American bike kick some ass in ANY race series. I don't see it happening unless Victory does something incredible in the next few years...
Old 06-02-2009, 04:20 PM   #30
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Moto: Buell XB12R

Quote:
Awwww.... now you are just fucking with me! I actually wished that Moto Cznk(sp) guy could have done something...

Believe it or not, I would love to see a truly American bike kick some ass in ANY race series. I don't see it happening unless Victory does something incredible in the next few years...
Because I'm sure every part on the Victory is made in the USA too, right.

Quote:
Grandma said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
marko138 is offline   Reply With Quote