Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > Riding > Street

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-23-2010, 12:04 PM   #17
Evadd
formerly known as tdah

Moto: 06 R1, 01 600R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
Seriously, why are you being such a fuckin douche about this? HE DID GIVE A HELPING HAND AFTER THE GUY QUIT SPINNING. These photographers see wrecks all the time. Look at Killboy.com, there is like 2 or 3 wrecks on the front page this week. They check on the rider/driver after each one. The guy paid for a tow service to get him back up the mountain, not the photog. They can't run around the gap helping every idiot that flys off the mountain. They have no concern for bike damage, they will assist in what they can in human damage.

Seriously don't come to the gap because you obviously have no fucking idea what you are talking about and don't understand how much help the photog's are to the place.

is this the part where you tell me locals rule? no, that would be a waste of your time? so this is the part where you kick my ass?

in any case, i stand by statement about Derf saying "i don't need to help b/c it's not my job". that's still BS, and if you agree, then you're the kind of person i don't hang around long.

btw, if you had actual info that could have cleared it up like "the photog DID help him out" that would have been useful and i would have dropped it right away, instead of flyin off your horse and calling people a fuckin douche. you fuckin douche.

Last edited by Evadd; 09-23-2010 at 12:08 PM..
Evadd is offline   Reply With Quote