Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 08-04-2009, 11:09 PM   #1
Smittie61984
I give Squids a bad name

Moto: 1996 CBR600 F3 (AKA the Flying Turd)
Default Finally got banned from a forum

Well I think I finally got banned from a forum for the 1st time. I'm not exactly sure what got me banned but it says I've been banned from the system. Well it wasn't the 1st time I was banned but I've been banned from the same forum twice. I registered under a different name and was doing fine until I took a stance against the PC culture of the bicycle world.

It was from Beginner Triathlete since I do triathlons. The beginner part is not necesarrily true since half the people there have finished an Ironman.

I know the 1st ban was because after California voted down some gay marriage thing everyone was freaking out and kissing the ass of some gay guy who looked like he was from the Villiage People and was bitching and moaning. Which if gay people want to get married then that's fine with me. But they started comparing their plight to the plight of the blacks during the Civil Rights era. I posted a picture showing their Gay "marches" are no where near the same as the "marches" the blacks did in the 50s. 1st picture were 3 gay guys in jock straps and sailor hats at a pride parade. The 2nd picture were of black kids getting a water hose in the 50s with german shepherds barking at them and that just pissed everyone off.

I think the 2nd banning came when someone asked about biking with a CCW and what they used if they used it. To put it into short, they probably side with Barbara Boxer on gun control and are terrified at the thought of someone walking around with a gun. I think what did it is I called them "Victims waiting to happen" since most of the time they just say that your best option is to give in and not fight back.

Gotta say that tight PC forums like that really make me appreciate TWFix. Too bad there isn't a bicycle forum that was like TWFix.
Old 08-04-2009, 11:12 PM   #2
derf
token jewboy

Moto: CBR 900, KLR ugly ass duckling, Gas Man

You should stick your penis in the other forums ass
Old 08-04-2009, 11:20 PM   #3
pauldun170
Serious Business

Moto: 1993 ZX-11 2008 CBR1000rr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smittie61984 View Post
Well I think I finally got banned from a forum for the 1st time. I'm not exactly sure what got me banned but it says I've been banned from the system. Well it wasn't the 1st time I was banned but I've been banned from the same forum twice. I registered under a different name and was doing fine until I took a stance against the PC culture of the bicycle world.

It was from Beginner Triathlete since I do triathlons. The beginner part is not necesarrily true since half the people there have finished an Ironman.

I know the 1st ban was because after California voted down some gay marriage thing everyone was freaking out and kissing the ass of some gay guy who looked like he was from the Villiage People and was bitching and moaning. Which if gay people want to get married then that's fine with me. But they started comparing their plight to the plight of the blacks during the Civil Rights era. I posted a picture showing their Gay "marches" are no where near the same as the "marches" the blacks did in the 50s. 1st picture were 3 gay guys in jock straps and sailor hats at a pride parade. The 2nd picture were of black kids getting a water hose in the 50s with german shepherds barking at them and that just pissed everyone off.

I think the 2nd banning came when someone asked about biking with a CCW and what they used if they used it. To put it into short, they probably side with Barbara Boxer on gun control and are terrified at the thought of someone walking around with a gun. I think what did it is I called them "Victims waiting to happen" since most of the time they just say that your best option is to give in and not fight back.

Gotta say that tight PC forums like that really make me appreciate TWFix. Too bad there isn't a bicycle forum that was like TWFix.
i posted a couple of times on consumer reports forums.
Major PC lameness going on there

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
feed your dogs root beer it will make them grow large and then you can ride them and pet the motorcycle while drinking root beer
pauldun170 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 11:40 PM   #4
Rangerscott
Viff6N Mutated Warrior

Moto: '01 Honda VFR 800 & '09 ER-6N

I got banned from myspace forums. I think I made some 40 year old female video gamer cry or some shit.

Doesn't matter. There's not such thing as a girl gamer anyways.
Rangerscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 11:53 PM   #5
Homeslice
Elitist

Moto: Gix 750

Most hardcore bicycle enthusiasts are "affluent progressives" (or at least think they are), so this is no surprise.
Homeslice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 11:55 PM   #6
Smittie61984
I give Squids a bad name

Myspace had forums? I figured that'd be non-stop flaming anyways. You could post a video or directions on how to cure any cancer for $20 and you'll have 12 year olds making fun of you.

I think I found the thread that did it. I can't view it but if you google "atlsbr" and go down to where it says "For those with CCW" that should be the thread. Feel free to annoy them and tell them real men ride Harleys and pack AK47s for grocery shopping and removing cyclists from the road.

I think 90% of the people here wouldn't last 10minutes on that site if we talked on there the way we do here. Fuck, Shit, Damn, Bitch, God Damnit, Asshole. Just love typing those things out.
Old 08-04-2009, 11:55 PM   #7
Antwanny
WERA White Plate

Quote:
Originally Posted by derf View Post
You should stick your penis in the other forums ass
second that motion commence the penetration
Antwanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 11:58 PM   #8
Smittie61984
I give Squids a bad name

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homeslice View Post
Most hardcore bicycle enthusiasts are "affluent progressives" (or at least think they are), so this is no surprise.
You can make fun of the south as much as you want though.
Old 08-05-2009, 02:19 AM   #9
101lifts2
WSB Champion

Moto: 2009 Kawi ZX6R

Did I miss the forum??

Ron Paul - 2012

Mark of Excellence
GM
101lifts2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 07:22 AM   #10
LeeNetworX
SFL Expatriate #1

Moto: '09 Triumph Speed Triple

Quote:
Originally Posted by 101lifts2 View Post
Did I miss the forum??
Beginner Triathlete Forum - it's in his first post, 2nd paragraph.
LeeNetworX is offline   Reply With Quote