Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > News Desk

Closed Thread

Old 04-21-2010, 04:41 PM   #11
the chi
Forum Coach

Moto: 2006 GSXR 600

I am so offended by his post I am quite ready to ban him right now. I have never been so offended by someones post on this board. If it wasnt an abuse of my powers he would be on vacation right now.

You havent seen yelling.

I was born in the middle of nowhere Oklahoma, partially raised there but mostly in Texas, my family is rough, half of them dont half all their teeth, they live in trailers and are often seen on the "Walmart" websites and grow busted old cars on blocks in the middle of their 200 acres while the brand new shiny mud truck with the mudding tires is parked in front of the trailer with the 4 wheeler in the back and the old muscle car in the shed that dont run.

However, I have managed to cultivate a different appearance and speech than the rest of my family, it does not negate where I come from. I love my family and am proud to be a redneck.

I have never met a soul however who was proud to be the N word or called so.
and let it be known that what The Chi hath spoketh, will henceforth be done.
Old 04-21-2010, 05:10 PM   #12
EpyonXero
AMA Supersport

Moto: 2003 VFR800f6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smittie61984 View Post
Why can't it just be white families and black families?

If black kids want to go to white schools then do what every black person who wants to go to a white school does. Roam the streets, play football, and get adopted by white people.

I think a lot of the parents are just running away from bad performance. Black majority schools have a history of having ill performing students. I'm not saying it is race based but culture based. For example President Obama. He's black, smart, and a nerd. Do you think that Obama was never accused of "trying to be white" by accelling in the academics (vs sports)? Get rid of that black culture of "keeping it real" mentallity and white/asian/black/etc parents won't give a crap where their kids go.

But again a private school is the answer. Send your kids where they want to go.
If you actually read the article you'd see that the academic records of both schools are similar.
Old 04-21-2010, 07:04 PM   #13
pauldun170
Serious Business

Moto: 1993 ZX-11 2008 CBR1000rr

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpyonXero View Post
If you actually read the article you'd see that the academic records of both schools are similar.
Impossible.
Its a black school so it must be ghetto with violence and poor performance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
feed your dogs root beer it will make them grow large and then you can ride them and pet the motorcycle while drinking root beer
Old 04-21-2010, 11:51 PM   #14
101lifts2
WSB Champion

Moto: 2009 Kawi ZX6R

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chi View Post
I am so offended by his post I am quite ready to ban him right now. I have never been so offended by someones post on this board. If it wasnt an abuse of my powers he would be on vacation right now.

You havent seen yelling.

I was born in the middle of nowhere Oklahoma, partially raised there but mostly in Texas, my family is rough, half of them dont half all their teeth, they live in trailers and are often seen on the "Walmart" websites and grow busted old cars on blocks in the middle of their 200 acres while the brand new shiny mud truck with the mudding tires is parked in front of the trailer with the 4 wheeler in the back and the old muscle car in the shed that dont run.

However, I have managed to cultivate a different appearance and speech than the rest of my family, it does not negate where I come from. I love my family and am proud to be a redneck.

I'm not sure what was wrong with what he said, unless you changed his post.

Don't get offended over the internet. Nobody dies...really. Life is too short.

Ron Paul - 2012

Mark of Excellence
GM
Old 04-22-2010, 08:05 AM   #15
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

Quote:
Originally Posted by 101lifts2 View Post

i changed what he did to Rae's post in his quote of hers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Old 04-22-2010, 10:02 AM   #16
pauldun170
Serious Business

Moto: 1993 ZX-11 2008 CBR1000rr

Quote:
Originally Posted by 101lifts2 View Post

Minor confusion between slang terms and morally offensive terms.
Redneck being the slang term.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
feed your dogs root beer it will make them grow large and then you can ride them and pet the motorcycle while drinking root beer
Old 04-22-2010, 10:17 AM   #17
Smittie61984
I give Squids a bad name

Moto: 1996 CBR600 F3 (AKA the Flying Turd)

Quote:

Then you have never been to MLK Blvd.

I see you are proud to be a "redneck". I am a technical redneck because I actually work out in the sun and my neck turns red (do you work outdoors?). But the term "Redneck" is derogatory to many people. It insinuates that they are a lesser people (as you described well in your little hissy fit) and not up to the standards of society. They are considered uneducated, dumb, ignorant, etc. It's the same idea behind the word ni... "N Word" except we haven't had Redneck beat into our heads as the ultimate no-no.

I was showing that if the roles where reversed in your statement then all hell would break loose (which it did and thank you for proving my point). You could have said simply that white families (or people) live in the outskirts of town while black families (or people) generally live in the town and your post would have been well understood.

Instead you wanted to justify why there are black majority schools vs white majority schools but didn't want to come off as a racist due to your white guilt and threw in a token "white rednecks" (why can't there be black rednecks, are you that racist???) to make yourself down with the homies. It's like a white person throwing in "i have a black friend" so that their statement is more justified. By the way, I have a black friend.
Old 04-22-2010, 10:22 AM   #18
the chi
Forum Coach

Just hush Smittie, you really dont know what you are talking about and putting words in other peoples mouths serves no purpose other than to prove your ignorance.

Keep pushing it...in all the years I've dealt with you guys, you are the only one I've ever considered banning for your racist and inappropriate comment.
Old 04-22-2010, 10:36 AM   #19
shmike
Follower

Quote:
Just hush Smittie, you really dont know what you are talking about and putting words in other peoples mouths serves no purpose other than to prove your ignorance.

Keep pushing it...in all the years I've dealt with you guys, you are the only one I've ever considered banning for your racist and inappropriate comment.
I've seen the "N" word used on here before, why would he be the only one you considered banning?

His above post explains why he did it and your reaction proves his point.

Read up on the history of the word. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigger

I know it is easy to single out Smittie as the racist whipping boy but his logic in this thread is sound.
Old 04-22-2010, 10:43 AM   #20
the chi
Forum Coach

His was deliberately changed to become highly offensive, racist and ugly. Not the spirit in which it was intended and not appropriate for any forum.

If I see it, it gets changed or deleted dude. End of story.

If it makes you all feel better feel free to poll the mods and see if Im alone in my thinking.

Either way, keep it up and you guys will see censorship like none before. Then you'll have something to bitch about.
Closed Thread