Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 01-25-2009, 04:07 AM   #11
Dragonpaco
Alleged Puppy Pimper

Moto: Shadow 750 Ace

once in my youth, then again during my adulthood but i wasn't charged with anything. the cop just told me that my buckle better stay hooked onto a thin piece of leather
Opinions are nothing like assholes, opinions are like vaginas, less then half of everyone has one, everyone else uses one that isn't their own, and there is no better way to fit in or be cast out than to share yours

Quote:
Originally Posted by askmrjesus View Post
I don't give a fuck if it's Hitler cake, it's still CAKE!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
You can come back here with me after the rally and do it!!!
Dragonpaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 04:07 AM   #12
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Moto: 01 BMW F650GS Dakar

nice
Mr Lefty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 08:01 AM   #13
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonpaco View Post
this was just a friend fucking around with me, we were playing pool and i turn around and he has my 9mm pointed at me with his finger on the trigger like a dumbass and fucks around by telling me i was cheating. i yelled at him, took the gun and hit him with the knucks in the shoulder
That would mark the last time I ever associated with that jackass. That's more than retarded.
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 08:04 AM   #14
Dragonpaco
Alleged Puppy Pimper

he's was completely new to the idea of guns being a tangible object, i schooled him on safety and gave him an earfull. he knows next time it happens i'm going to treat him like an armed assailant and put 2 in him
Opinions are nothing like assholes, opinions are like vaginas, less then half of everyone has one, everyone else uses one that isn't their own, and there is no better way to fit in or be cast out than to share yours

Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-25-2009, 10:30 AM   #15
'73 H1 Triple
restorer of the original

Moto: '93 ZR1100 &'73 Kawasaki H1 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonpaco View Post
he's was completely new to the idea of guns being a tangible object, i schooled him on safety and gave him an earfull. he knows next time it happens i'm going to treat him like an armed assailant and put 2 in him
Why give him a second chance to possibly kill you?
'73 H1 Triple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 01:11 PM   #16
Dragonpaco
Alleged Puppy Pimper

he's not a bad guy, he is just a little dumb

Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-25-2009, 01:18 PM   #17
Adeptus_Minor
Hopster

Moto: 2009 Buell 1125R

People who are dumb in that way are a major part of why so many people view the firearms themselves as "bad".
Old 01-25-2009, 01:54 PM   #18
fnfalman
Europhile

Moto: Aprilia RS125, Aprilia SR50 Factory, Aprilia Tuono, BMW Rockster, KTM 990 Adventure

What pisses me the most that the cocksuckers would sweep you with the muzzle and you'd make a comment about keeping it pointed in the safe direction then they would say some shit like, "It's not loaded."

I don't give a flying fuck if the damn thing is loaded or not. Point that shit at me and I'll be pointing my shit back at you. Actually I had to do that once.

I was taking my nephew out blasting in the boonies and he brought a couple of his "friends" along. I suppose they're not really bad kids but listen to too much of that Fifty Cent hippity hoppity shit, thinking that they're livin' the thug life or some shit like that. One of them was a recalcitrant fuck and he kept sweeping me with the muzzle. After the second time of telling him to mind the goddamn muzzle, I took my rifle slapped in the 30-round mag, chambered that motherfucker and pointed right at his fucking head and yelled, "How do you like that, you dumb fuck?!!" He was a little freaked out and my nephew walked him back to the car telling him that I tend to have flashbacks from my Army days. Even to this day, whenever he sees me, he'd wave but won't come near.

fnfalman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 02:07 PM   #19
HRCNICK11
Canyon Carver

My step sone is nearly old enough for hunter safety and "the Father" has decided that he should learn to hunt, I'm OK with that. What I'm not ok with is the child is 14 years old and has never shot a BB gun and "the Father" want him to learn to hunt with real guns. I think that if your going to show a child to hunt you bring them up around guns and start with a BB gun. You teach muzzle control with single shot BB guns not 3 or more shot shot guns. Call me crazy.

When ever we went to the range or my grand fathers farm to hunt or shoot. Before the guns came out of the trunk safety was reviewed even though every one had been around guns for years. A safety review is never a bad idea.

The other day I was in a sporting goods store and "dumb ass gun smith" hands me a gun he is working on and asked me does this scope look canted to you. It was but he did not know me to be handing me a gun. I will tell you I had a my work coat that has the my company logo and I work for a company that makes scopes and other optics, but still.
HRCNICK11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 02:27 PM   #20
derf
token jewboy

Moto: CBR 900, KLR ugly ass duckling, Gas Man

I always make the assumption that from the point it is in my hands, and until I can look into the chanber that it is loaded. Then the second it leaves my hands it is loaded again. Even if I know that the person that I just handed it to has no ammunition, unless I cleared it I consider it loaded.

I have been shot at before and its not a cool feeling.