Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > Riding > Street

Old 07-16-2008, 07:12 AM   #1
nhgunnut
gun totin redneck

Moto: turbo busa 999 Duc Goldwing & Victory
Default 4 Wheeled Fecal Matter

We all know that cagers can be stupid and that on a bike we are invisible but I got another reminder how stupid a lazy and irresponsible they can be last evening on my ride home. I was traveling south on I-91 and since I was riding a Heavy Cruiser I was in the right lane at 65-70 enjoying the early evening sun. When a in the rear views I see a Toyota Tacoma followed by a Suby Doo . The Taco roles by me and then cuts back into my lane with no margin and now the Suby Doo is on my left and as the Taco begins to accelerate away ,garbage bags begin to fly out of the bed of the truck leaving me riding through a moving obstacle course as the bags fly toward me. Then rather than deal with Taco driver accelerates away leaving his crap in the road.
Being more than a bit annoyed with this turd I got close enough to get his plate as he exited 9 miles later. Then found a county deputy and gave them his plate. I was being socially appropriate but if ever someone could benefit from taking a short drag behind a his own truck it was this POS!
nhgunnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 10:24 AM   #2
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...
Default Decoy Geese.

Been there...

At least this guy was nice enough to stop.
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 11:39 AM   #3
the chi
Forum Coach

Moto: 2006 GSXR 600

ack, smaller pics man!!

i remember that, i dont remember there being so many, damn!!
and let it be known that what The Chi hath spoketh, will henceforth be done.
the chi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 12:30 AM   #4
FT BSTRD
Tractor Driver

Moto: Buell XB12X Ulysses

OSP,

I'm at a loss for words. That is the most fucked up thing I've ever seen.

How did you keep it from becoming a complete and total fubar?
FT BSTRD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 12:51 AM   #5
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FT BSTRD View Post
OSP,

I'd like to say it was my amazing riding ability, but I think it was more luck than anything...

Drewpy and I were on our way back from Canada (what a bad idea that was)... Rockin' down I75 at like 90mph, I see a gigantic sack of something fly out of a truck up ahead, it hits a car, goes into the next lane, hits another, then comes back into our lane...

Drewpy is leading and it just misses him... where I was, there was no chance to miss it, unless I swerved under a semi. So I mashed the front brake and just before impact I released the front brake and hit the rear... all in all, probably slowed down to about 60... Got my ass off the seat... then...

WHAM! Bike didn't even hint at tank slapping or anything, just kinda got squirrely in the rear... I rode it out and over to the side of the road... The dude that lost the load pulled over and cut all that shit from my bike... It was wrapped around the swingarm, my tire, and up around the axle and shit.
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 12:50 AM   #6
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Moto: 01 BMW F650GS Dakar

damn bro forgot about that shit... after hearing that... I can KINDA relate with my rear tire going out at 90... the ass just started shake'n like a damn rap video... but it was a slow progression... by the time it got REAL bad I was at about 15mph...
Mr Lefty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 01:30 AM   #7
dReWpY
RIP REX

Moto: 2008 1125R

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho View Post
I'd like to say it was my amazing riding ability, but I think it was more luck than anything...

Drewpy and I were on our way back from Canada (what a bad idea that was)... Rockin' down I75 at like 90mph, I see a gigantic sack of something fly out of a truck up ahead, it hits a car, goes into the next lane, hits another, then comes back into our lane...

Drewpy is leading and it just misses him... where I was, there was no chance to miss it, unless I swerved under a semi. So I mashed the front brake and just before impact I released the front brake and hit the rear... all in all, probably slowed down to about 60... Got my ass off the seat... then...

WHAM! Bike didn't even hint at tank slapping or anything, just kinda got squirrely in the rear... I rode it out and over to the side of the road... The dude that lost the load pulled over and cut all that shit from my bike... It was wrapped around the swingarm, my tire, and up around the axle and shit.

dont u just miss riding with me??

Venom R1-016 Squadron
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
Moral of this story is everyone is fucked up no matter atheist or religious.
dReWpY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 01:33 AM   #8
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Moto: 01 BMW F650GS Dakar

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewpy View Post
dont u just miss riding with me??
I do (miss OSP riding with you) there's been a serious lack of OSP's shenanigans on the forum... when's he moving to TN again?
Mr Lefty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 06:54 AM   #9
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Wow! That's terrible! I once had a tail pack with a camcorder and other stuff slide down and lock up my rear tire but that shit you hit was unbelievable!

Hey,sorta on subject,is it "normal" down south for the county to spread SAND on the road? I wish I had my camera with me but county trucks went by the other day spreading sand... I'm like is this their way of lowering the number of motorcyclists on the road?

Last edited by Amber Lamps; 07-21-2008 at 06:56 AM..
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 09:09 AM   #10
z06boy
Letzroll

Moto: 07 Red R1 & 07 Blue R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by FT BSTRD View Post
OSP,

^^^What he said...that is crazy !!!
z06boy is offline   Reply With Quote