Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > News Desk

Old 10-11-2011, 07:08 PM   #61
anthonyk
WERA White Plate

Moto: '01 Aprilia Falco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey View Post
If they knew what that meant, that would be an excellent point. Instead, they're people who haven't touched the competition, don't know a thing about what features are available on other phones, and are quick to jump on the shit talking bandwagon without being even remotely informed. Their iPhone is a status symbol and somehow owning it makes them better people. And while they may derided rooting, they have no problem trumpeting the benefits of jailbreaking. Not even saying that shit behavior doesn't happen elsewhere, because Android and Crackberry people can be pretty damn myopic. But the iPhone fan tards are infinitely worse.
Dude, that describes practically the entire consumer public. Apple fans just have an unfortunate love of skinny jeans to go along with the attitude.
anthonyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 07:47 PM   #62
goof2
AMA Supersport

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldun170 View Post
They've spread to Central park (kinda)
They have set up a little protest fest right across the street from the Apple Store.
You sure they aren't just lining up early for the iPhone 4S release?
goof2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 07:59 PM   #63
Smittie61984
I give Squids a bad name

Moto: 1996 CBR600 F3 (AKA the Flying Turd)

Quote:
Originally Posted by goof2 View Post
You sure they aren't just lining up early for the iPhone 4S release?
Who says they can't multitask? I bet they took Conflict Resolutions and French Feminism at the same time in college.
Old 10-11-2011, 08:10 PM   #64
Hydrant
WERA Yellow Plate

Moto: 2003 Suzuki TL1000R, 2002 Honda CBR 600 F4i

I saw this on another forum I frequent and thought this was pretty spot on for the O.W.S.

Old 10-11-2011, 08:20 PM   #65
askmrjesus
Soul Man

Moto: '0000 Custom Turbo Cross (with jet kit).

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldun170 View Post
He tried to run out on his kid.
He shut down all charitable giving at apple.
I hear he would go to dog parks dressed as Peter Pan, find the cutest puppy there and then run up and bite off the puppies penis...preferably in front of a small child.
I hear he gave Ronald Reagan AIDS back in the 80's and that's what really killed Reagan a few years back.
I saw a discovery channel special back in the 90's that revealed Steve Jobs to be the one responsible for the Crack epidemic. Rumors were that the CIA did it for the lulz but they showed documents that indicated that Steve would register at hotels under the name "Caroline Ingrid Anders" between the years 1976 and 1983 and would frequent various inner cities.
I saw on Fox and Friends that Steve Jobs convinced Fox broadcasting to kill Arrested Development and that his Arab father would drive around arabia selling chickens to goat herders.
Fucking goat herders...
Brilliant.

Buy the way, WTF is this thread about, anyway?

Oh right, protesters. Dirty hippie fags, every single one of them. These stupid bastards think they might be able to make some kind of "change". They're not like us. They have yet to realize that the American people have virtually no control over their own government. They haven't given up yet.

But they will. Most of them anyway. Some will continue to write letters to the editors of free local newspapers, up until they die of lupus in an organic hemp yurt hospice. At least, that's been my experience.

It's a pity they can't be like ole Samuel Adams (American patriot and beer guzzler). That guy hated corporations for realz yo. He was seriously pissed when a certain big company started going broke, and the British government raised the tax on their products, in order to bail them out.

Nope, today's protesters can't hold a candle to that guy. His protesters had costumes and shit. They vandalized stuff too. They were bad-ass.

Now what have we got? A bunch people in silly hats, holding up signs, and breaking stuff. Fucking amateurs.

And what are they bitching about? Corporations controlling our tax structure for their own gain.

The nerve.

JC
Old 10-11-2011, 08:38 PM   #66
Homeslice
Elitist

Moto: Gix 750

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydrant View Post
I saw this on another forum I frequent and thought this was pretty spot on for the O.W.S.

That shit's hilarious
Homeslice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 08:52 PM   #67
LeeNetworX
SFL Expatriate #1

Moto: '09 Triumph Speed Triple

LeeNetworX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 08:59 PM   #68
askmrjesus
Soul Man

Moto: '0000 Custom Turbo Cross (with jet kit).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydrant View Post
True.

I didn't see one Amish guy in that whole crowd.

Wait. That's it. This is how we get our country back.

Here's the plan:

Phase One- We get the hippies to cook up ten million pounds of pot brownies. Then, we hold a ginormous party. We invite all the lobbyists, and CEO's, as well as Congress, and other useless assholes. It will be easy to get them to come. We just promise them all a chance to win their very own state, at the silent auction.

Phase Two- As soon as everybody is ripped, we have Cher yell, "Hey everybody, there's a bunch cool buggies out front!".

Phase Three-The Amish wave and dance around the buggies.

Phase Four- When all the people stream out of the party, we have the Tea Party folks mow them down with Pre-Clinton ban assault rifles.

Problem solved, everybody's happy, world peace breaks out, and we all go out for a beer, (except for the Amish, who we blame this whole thing on, before we send them all to Gitmo).

JC
Old 10-11-2011, 09:21 PM   #69
Corey
AMA Supersport

Moto: Not a damn thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonyk View Post
Apple fans just have an unfortunate love of skinny jeans to go along with the attitude.

"Your game is shit, your company is shit. Activision ruined you! Activision ruined you." - Francis
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 10:04 PM   #70
azoomm
moderator chick

Moto: Pasta Rockets

Quote:
Originally Posted by askmrjesus View Post
Brilliant.

Buy the way, WTF is this thread about, anyway?

Oh right, protesters. Dirty hippie fags, every single one of them. These stupid bastards think they might be able to make some kind of "change". They're not like us. They have yet to realize that the American people have virtually no control over their own government. They haven't given up yet.

But they will. Most of them anyway. Some will continue to write letters to the editors of free local newspapers, up until they die of lupus in an organic hemp yurt hospice. At least, that's been my experience.

It's a pity they can't be like ole Samuel Adams (American patriot and beer guzzler). That guy hated corporations for realz yo. He was seriously pissed when a certain big company started going broke, and the British government raised the tax on their products, in order to bail them out.

Nope, today's protesters can't hold a candle to that guy. His protesters had costumes and shit. They vandalized stuff too. They were bad-ass.

Now what have we got? A bunch people in silly hats, holding up signs, and breaking stuff. Fucking amateurs.

And what are they bitching about? Corporations controlling our tax structure for their own gain.

The nerve.

JC
I am not opposed to standing up and saying ENOUGH. I'm not even opposed to protesting. But, to come up with such ridiculous "demands" makes it more of a joke [with a bad punch line] than a protest.

Those here in Austin don't even know what they are protesting. Talking to a group of them, they are "celebrating" being part of the 99%. Um.....

Come Play at the Track!!

http://www.elitetrackdays.com
azoomm is offline   Reply With Quote