Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > Dime Quarter > For Sale

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-30-2009, 06:22 AM   #1
nhgunnut
gun totin redneck

Moto: turbo busa 999 Duc Goldwing & Victory
Default 05 999 Ducati Black Bi Posto

Ok I have had the bike for 3 years and have less than 5k on it it As much as I love the bike it doesn't fit my lifestyle.
It has a Sargent seat which is a $350 option this is major improvement over the saran wrapped bit of plywood that is the original Ducati seat but original seat goes with the bike. Additionally it has a 5 over rear sprocket and longer chain. The original chain and sprocket go with bike.
book is between 8500 and 11500 the last time I checked I posted on craigslist for 9500. But as I noted in another post I would be just as happy with a partial trade of some kind with my interest leaning toward a Vstrom Versys kind of bike but would also look at firearms interesting cars or other things if it is of interest let me know what you have. I will forward pictures to anyone who is interested.
Oh I am the original owner of the bike. and have all w keys and the owners manual. (if it matters to you the manual is a bit grease stained) Ok gang I have made a decision to get a different bike in the next couple weeks Leaning toward a BWM K1200S or a B-King trade offeers on the Duc have been between 7200 and 8000 if anyone is wants to make a cash deal hit me up.

Last edited by nhgunnut; 07-04-2009 at 07:43 AM.. Reason: lower price
nhgunnut is offline   Reply With Quote