Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > Around the World > Southeast Riders

Old 04-13-2008, 11:55 AM   #41
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Moto: Buell XB12R

I'd love to move to North Carolina.

Quote:
Grandma said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
marko138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 12:59 PM   #42
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by marko138 View Post
It's on my short list...
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 01:07 PM   #43
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Moto: Buell XB12R

I got married in NC. I'd love to be close to the Smokey's.

Quote:
Grandma said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
marko138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 01:46 PM   #44
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
I love it! Heck,Fri night it was in the 60s so I rode my bike downtown to the strip. If my dumbass had brung my backseat and spare helmet,I'd still be fucking! To make it worse,I just got a puppy a few days ago and he rides in my tankbag. It looked like a shoe clearance sale around my bike! So between being "reasonably attractive",having a sportbike,living in a college town AND having a puppy,I'm gonna have to buy condoms by the case!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pics 031.jpg (38.2 KB, 7 views)
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 04:34 PM   #45
jalaan1
orangina Zed

Moto: '12 Z1000

Quote:
I'd love to be close to the Smokey's.
same here. wife and i thinking of that area when time to retire.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
I love it! Heck,Fri night it was in the 60s so I rode my bike downtown to the strip. If my dumbass had brung my backseat and spare helmet,I'd still be fucking! To make it worse,I just got a puppy a few days ago and he rides in my tankbag. It looked like a shoe clearance sale around my bike! So between being "reasonably attractive",having a sportbike,living in a college town AND having a puppy,I'm gonna have to buy condoms by the case!

Old 04-14-2008, 08:00 AM   #46
Rider
Moto GP Star

I could move to NC. I think Honda Jet is in Greenville..
Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 04:57 AM   #47
byron12
cookie head

Moto: I now have cheap chinese pocket bike and a free non running kawasaki cruiser.

Yeah I love living in tennesse it is a great state I am originally from georgia and while I live close to georgia I rarely go there. Career opportunitys around here suck a little bit. Chattanooga is a good town to be an engineer, a doctor or other medical professional other than that there isn't much but it is a kick ass town. I love it and I would have to have a really good reason to move. The economy isn't going to shit here like every were else either we are a growing economy with a stable housing market. Some of those new really big 500k houses moght not be selling as much around too but mostly it is stable. I go fishing often in my boat as its about five minutes to the nearest boat ramp for me I go kayaking quite a bit we have some awesome kayaking. As for riding roads there is great riding in every direction even though east lies some of the most incredible riding in america. Hell I always get lost riding to gap and never make it there since there are great roads all the way there.
byron12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 07:47 AM   #48
upshift
Looing for a bike...

Moto: Nothing at the moment

Quote:
Originally Posted by byron12 View Post
Yeah I love living in tennesse it is a great state I am originally from georgia and while I live close to georgia I rarely go there. Career opportunitys around here suck a little bit. Chattanooga is a good town to be an engineer, a doctor or other medical professional other than that there isn't much but it is a kick ass town. I love it and I would have to have a really good reason to move. The economy isn't going to shit here like every were else either we are a growing economy with a stable housing market. Some of those new really big 500k houses moght not be selling as much around too but mostly it is stable. I go fishing often in my boat as its about five minutes to the nearest boat ramp for me I go kayaking quite a bit we have some awesome kayaking. As for riding roads there is great riding in every direction even though east lies some of the most incredible riding in america. Hell I always get lost riding to gap and never make it there since there are great roads all the way there.
100%. Plus downtown Chatt. is fun to ride in the summer especially getting out towards Coolidge Park and stuff. Once I get my bike I plan to go to Coolidge about once a month just to hang out and play football and stuff. And the nightlife is pretty good from what I hear. Then you have Lookout Mountain, Hamilton Place, Ruby Falls, etc. Theres not much you cant do if the weathers' not right. Best time of year has to be when Riverbend is going on IMO. Especially since it gives me a good excuse to stay out til 1 and 2 in the morning Job opportunities are awesome for engineers cus weve got textile mills and nuclear energy plants around here and you cant go 2 miles without seeing some sort of hospital or medical building. As for riding roads, if you're headed north or NE then you will have no shortage of twisties.
upshift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 01:47 PM   #49
Full Throttle
~Italian Stallion~

Moto: 2000 Yamaha YZF-R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
Dude looks like you have it made man. next time make sure you have that back seat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by upshift View Post
100%. Plus downtown Chatt. is fun to ride in the summer especially getting out towards Coolidge Park and stuff. Once I get my bike I plan to go to Coolidge about once a month just to hang out and play football and stuff. And the nightlife is pretty good from what I hear. Then you have Lookout Mountain, Hamilton Place, Ruby Falls, etc. Theres not much you cant do if the weathers' not right. Best time of year has to be when Riverbend is going on IMO. Especially since it gives me a good excuse to stay out til 1 and 2 in the morning Job opportunities are awesome for engineers cus weve got textile mills and nuclear energy plants around here and you cant go 2 miles without seeing some sort of hospital or medical building. As for riding roads, if you're headed north or NE then you will have no shortage of twisties.
Aint that the truth. Night life downtown there are girls everywhere and with just a bit of coaxing as in a high rev and the motion for them to flash you then you'll be happy. like Upshift says great ridding in every direction. and lots of stuff to do. this summer were supposed to be getting a water park in Chatty and thats going to be sweet. Then there is Lake Winnie the amusement park which has its perks. but there is all kinds of things to do like Hang glide, rock climbing and repelling, fishing, any water sport like water skiing Wakeboading, tubing ya know anything you can think of. there is white water rafting and kayaking there are some of the best hiking here as well. All of this is within an hour of the Chattanooga. The Ocoee river which was the site of the 96' Olympics. there are tons of stuff to do and ive been living here for 14 yrs and still haven't done them all. you should definetly move to this general area. I would recommend Ringgold or Fort-Oglethorpe just far enough from Chatty not to experience the traffic and close enough not to take forever to get to plus the mall is 15 min away.
Old 04-17-2008, 12:33 AM   #50
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by byron12 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by upshift View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Full Throttle View Post
Dude looks like you have it made man. next time make sure you have that back seat.

Aint that the truth. Night life downtown there are girls everywhere and with just a bit of coaxing as in a high rev and the motion for them to flash you then you'll be happy. like Upshift says great ridding in every direction. and lots of stuff to do. this summer were supposed to be getting a water park in Chatty and thats going to be sweet. Then there is Lake Winnie the amusement park which has its perks. but there is all kinds of things to do like Hang glide, rock climbing and repelling, fishing, any water sport like water skiing Wakeboading, tubing ya know anything you can think of. there is white water rafting and kayaking there are some of the best hiking here as well. All of this is within an hour of the Chattanooga. The Ocoee river which was the site of the 96' Olympics. there are tons of stuff to do and ive been living here for 14 yrs and still haven't done them all. you should definetly move to this general area. I would recommend Ringgold or Fort-Oglethorpe just far enough from Chatty not to experience the traffic and close enough not to take forever to get to plus the mall is 15 min away.
You southern motherfuckers need to invest in some fucking paragraphs.
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote