Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > Around the World > Southeast Riders

Old 04-10-2008, 09:33 AM   #31
Rider
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by neebelung View Post
NO TRAFFIC???????? Are you sure you were in Orlando, FLORIDA? Cus by Florida standards, Orlando traffic is sucktacular!
Well we were south of Orlando (Disney World)... So we were not in downtown Orlando.
Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 09:37 AM   #32
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by neebelung View Post
NO TRAFFIC???????? Are you sure you were in Orlando, FLORIDA? Cus by Florida standards, Orlando traffic is sucktacular!
Yea! We made the mistake of flying into Ord and renting a car and driving the rest of the way to Daytona one year. TWO+ HOURS to get out of Orlando from the airport! Never did that again!
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 09:39 AM   #33
Rider
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
Yea! We made the mistake of flying into Ord and renting a car and driving the rest of the way to Daytona one year. TWO+ HOURS to get out of Orlando from the airport! Never did that again!
Really? Getting in and out of the airport was easy.
Old 04-10-2008, 09:41 AM   #34
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rider View Post
I loved Orlando. No traffic, hot chicks, great weather, hot chicks...
Did I mention they have hot chicks?
We do have hot chicks... Hot spanish chicks... The weather's good too... That's about all I got though... everything else sucks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katherine View Post
Do you make overtime?
No.

Quote:
Well we were south of Orlando (Disney World)... So we were not in downtown Orlando.
Disney area isn't terrible... If you go up I-drive it's all fucked up though... Really, the general rule of thumb is avoid I-4 like Nicole Richey avoids a Triple Whopper combo...

Quote:
I-4. I guarantee it.
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 09:44 AM   #35
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho View Post
We do have hot chicks... Hot spanish chicks... The weather's good too... That's about all I got though... everything else sucks.

No.

Disney area isn't terrible... If you go up I-drive it's all fucked up though... Really, the general rule of thumb is avoid I-4 like Nicole Richey avoids a Triple Whopper combo...

I-4. I guarantee it.
you're probably right and like most cities,it depends on time of day. I took the most direct route on the map to Daytona.
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 09:52 AM   #36
neebelung
Ornery, scandalous & evil

Moto: 2004 Scarlet R1

Quote:
you're probably right and like most cities,it depends on time of day. I took the most direct route on the map to Daytona.
Yup, that's I-4.
neebelung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 10:05 AM   #37
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Quote:
528 to I-4 = THE SUCK.
Old 04-10-2008, 10:07 AM   #38
Rider
Moto GP Star

Hey I saw that Orlando Ale House just outside of Disney World on Apopka-Vinland Road. Is that place any good?
Old 04-10-2008, 10:13 AM   #39
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Quote:
Hey I saw that Orlando Ale House just outside of Disney World on Apopka-Vinland Road. Is that place any good?
There are a number of those joints around... Remind me of a non-wing focused BW3's... Their food is good, but their beer selection pretty much sucks... Actually 3/4 of the bars down here have crap beer selections...
Old 04-13-2008, 09:32 AM   #40
Smittie61984
I give Squids a bad name

Moto: 1996 CBR600 F3 (AKA the Flying Turd)

I've only been to Florida a few times in my life and it sucks the big one. Seems to be full of people who hate the hell out of tourists despite they make their craploads of money from tourists and that state would Sink if not for the tourists because they have nothing else. Then there are the tourists who suck.

I like my location pretty well. I'm about 4hours from Deal's Gap, 2 hours from great mountain riding, 4 hours from the beach, 1 hour(Depending on traffic) from a big up to date city, 1 hour from a College town full of a bunch of drunk, dumb, hot women, 1 hour from 30minutes from Road Atlanta, 3 hours from Roebling, good kayaking, mountain biking, and once you leave the Atlanta area(Which mainly consists of people NOT from Georgia) everyone seems to be pretty nice

But I still want to move to Charleston or Savannah pretty bad.