Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 09-17-2009, 01:36 AM   #1
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flexin View Post
LOL Whats is with the black on black crime? Throwing a brother under a bus. LOL

I didn't defend him. I did say he had a right to his opinion and can voice it if he likes BUT he picked the wrong mother fucking time to do so.

I also said it didn't matter how young she was because it was wrong to do it to anyone of any age.

I did defend his music talents.

James

Yea well your black ass sat back and let a brother take your motherfuckin' heat dog! How you gonna play a nigga? Shoot! I'm up in this motherfuckin hostile territory representing and your ass in coolin in the crib peepin my ass getting roasted and don't be saying shit! Motherfuckin Neebs is gettin the damn rope and Azoom is done fired up the motherfuckin truck, fuck the damn bus dog! Shit motherfucker you need to be throwin a brother a life line and shit!
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 01:39 AM   #2
TommyHotWheel
Imported from Detroit

Moto: 2001 Suzuki TL1000R

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
Yea well your black ass sat back and let a brother take your motherfuckin' heat dog! How you gonna play a nigga? Shoot! I'm up in this motherfuckin hostile territory representing and your ass in coolin in the crib peepin my ass getting roasted and don't be saying shit! Motherfuckin Neebs is gettin the damn rope and Azoom is done fired up the motherfuckin truck, fuck the damn bus dog! Shit motherfucker you need to be throwin a brother a life line and shit!
I'm from Detroit and that rant made me blush...

... mostly cuz I farted when I read it cuz I laughed so hard and someone walked into my office....

Cry Havok! And let slip the hogs of war!
TommyHotWheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 01:45 AM   #3
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyHotWheel View Post
I'm from Detroit and that rant made me blush...

... mostly cuz I farted when I read it cuz I laughed so hard and someone walked into my office....
Wooo go Lions!!!
Old 09-17-2009, 02:00 AM   #4
TommyHotWheel
Imported from Detroit

Moto: 2001 Suzuki TL1000R

Quote:
Wooo go Lions!!!

No need for the salt sir.....

Cry Havok! And let slip the hogs of war!
TommyHotWheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 01:08 PM   #5
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyHotWheel View Post
No need for the salt sir.....
Yea well I have the Panthers now...whoopie!!! College sports FTMFW!!!
Old 09-17-2009, 01:55 AM   #6
Flexin
AMA Supersport

Quote:
LOL. I was going to come in like a black Robin Hood and shoot the rope with an arrow before you were dragged too far. I got your back. LOL

James
"Round two, I'm down to Do, what it takes to make you
Understand I'm the Candyman And I melt in your mouth, not in your hands Hard as rock, yes I'm no sucka The boots I knock make me one bad mutha"
Flexin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 06:17 AM   #7
neebelung
Ornery, scandalous & evil

Moto: 2004 Scarlet R1

Quote:

alright, that was funny shit right there....
neebelung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 06:18 AM   #8
karl_1052
sergeant hatred

Moto: The bus

Quote:

best post ever!