Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > News Desk

Old 06-05-2011, 08:24 PM   #31
Captain Morgan
Let's do another U-turn

Moto: 2009 V-Strom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avatard View Post
And you call me dumb. That's the most retarded fucking statement ever fucking made.

Yep, people burned money. They flushed it down the toilet, papered their birdcages with it.

Moron.

Just look at the fucking stats on distribution of wealth, and where it's gone, and stop fucking babbling bullshit, will ya?

You're so fucking full of crap.
Oh, how I love Avatard's statements. The homes are worth less now than they used to be worth. Assets dropped in value. Money was borrowed from banks to purchase those assets. Those assets that are now worth less than they were before are owned by the banks. The banks essentially paid more for those assets than they're worth because the banks are the ones that loaned the money. The banks are still trying to sell those assets at a loss to someone else. Do you really think the banks want to hold on to those properties? Do you really think the banks want to pay the property taxes and maintenance fees on those properties? Do you really think the banks are making money on these properties?

Good grief. I really don't know why I bother arguing with you. It's always the same old thing. I actually came in here to tell goof not to bother, but then I got caught up with the same crap. I think nearly every one of your arguments makes me laugh. You remind me of jetskifast.
Captain Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 08:38 PM   #32
goof2
AMA Supersport

Quote:
And you call me dumb. That's the most retarded fucking statement ever fucking made.

Yep, people burned money. They flushed it down the toilet, papered their birdcages with it.

Moron.

Just look at the fucking stats on distribution of wealth, and where it's gone, and stop fucking babbling bullshit, will ya?

You're so fucking full of crap.
I'm pretty much going to echo Captain's post.

Essentially yes, the money was burned. A house is bought for say $400k with a loan. Now the borrower will not pay the loan and instead the bank gets the house back, only now it is worth say $250k. The difference between the loan amount, minus what was paid by the borrower before they decided not to pay anymore, and the current value of the house is gone. Explain to me where that money went and prove my statement is "retarded".

Essentially the same holds true for those who haven't gone in to foreclosure, only it is the equity in their house that has disappeared. The difference is unlike a foreclosure the loss has not yet been realized. Either way that money may as well have been burned.

Here is the process you have detailed so far from the perspective of the banks:

1. Take back house at massive loss because home buyer won't pay back loan.
2. ????????????????
3. EVIL PROFIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
goof2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 08:48 PM   #33
pauldun170
Serious Business

Moto: 1993 ZX-11 2008 CBR1000rr

Yall here Blake Lively got some nudie pics out?
Daze reel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
feed your dogs root beer it will make them grow large and then you can ride them and pet the motorcycle while drinking root beer
pauldun170 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 09:03 PM   #34
goof2
AMA Supersport

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldun170 View Post
Daze reel
Don't hold out on us, that isn't nice.
goof2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 09:21 PM   #35
derf
token jewboy

Moto: CBR 900, KLR ugly ass duckling, Gas Man

Quote:
Daze reel
NSFW:

http://www.buzzfeed.com/gavon/blake-...otosmaybe-nsfw

There is nothing to hide, search for her name
Old 06-05-2011, 10:06 PM   #36
Particle Man
Custom User Title

Moto: 2003 SV650S

Quote:
Daze reel
Well done

Handle every stressful situation like a DOG: If you can't eat it or hump it, pi$$ on it & walk away.
Particle Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 10:20 PM   #37
Crotch Rocket Curmudgeon

Moto: Li'l red baby Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
Oh, how I love Avatard's statements. The homes are worth less now than they used to be worth. Assets dropped in value. Money was borrowed from banks to purchase those assets. Those assets that are now worth less than they were before are owned by the banks. The banks essentially paid more for those assets than they're worth because the banks are the ones that loaned the money. The banks are still trying to sell those assets at a loss to someone else. Do you really think the banks want to hold on to those properties? Do you really think the banks want to pay the property taxes and maintenance fees on those properties? Do you really think the banks are making money on these properties?

Good grief. I really don't know why I bother arguing with you. It's always the same old thing. I actually came in here to tell goof not to bother, but then I got caught up with the same crap. I think nearly every one of your arguments makes me laugh. You remind me of jetskifast.
Really? That's funny, because I feel like I'm the one talking to a fucking wall.

Fuck the details leading up to the rape, son (that's how this shit gets so handily fucking obfuscated here), let's talk brass tacks [end results]: At the end of the day (and the current US financial meltdown scenario), the wealth has shifted...and it's not to the poorest 99%...it's to the richest 1%.

Now, you can dress that fucking whore up all motherfucking day long, but if you take her to the prom, I'm gonna laugh and point, douchenozzle.

Last edited by Avatard; 06-05-2011 at 10:23 PM..
Avatard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 10:26 PM   #38
Particle Man
Custom User Title

Moto: 2003 SV650S

Timely:

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Home-L...807382432.html

Quote:
During the housing boom, some buyers flocked to ARMs, hoping to sell their houses at a profit before rates reset. When prices started falling, the gambit stopped working. And after the monthly payments shot up, many borrowers found themselves facing higher-than-anticipated bills. The problem was especially acute with so-called option ARMs, which allowed borrowers to make a minimum payment that didn't cover the interest due and led to a rising loan balance.

When the housing market crashed, ARMs—and the lenders and brokers who sold them—shouldered part of the blame. Last month, ARMs made up some 6.5% of the total mortgage market, according to the Mortgage Bankers Association, down from roughly 18% in April 2007.
There's a lot of guilt to spread around. Plenty, in fact.

Handle every stressful situation like a DOG: If you can't eat it or hump it, pi$$ on it & walk away.
Particle Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 10:33 PM   #39
Captain Morgan
Let's do another U-turn

Quote:
Really? That's funny, because I feel like I'm the one talking to a fucking wall.

Fuck the details leading up to the rape, son (that's how this shit gets so handily fucking obfuscated here), let's talk brass tacks [end results]: At the end of the day (and the current US financial meltdown scenario), the wealth has shifted...and it's not to the poorest 99%...it's to the richest 1%.

Now, you can dress that fucking whore up all motherfucking day long, but if you take her to the prom, I'm gonna laugh and point, douchenozzle.

Please explain how the banks are profiting from the foreclosures.
Old 06-05-2011, 10:37 PM   #40
Captain Morgan
Let's do another U-turn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Particle Man View Post
Timely:

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Home-L...807382432.html

There's a lot of guilt to spread around. Plenty, in fact.
Good grief, the author of that article is ignorant.