Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > News Desk

Old 03-30-2011, 03:08 PM   #21
fatbuckRTO
This is not the sig line.

Moto: Be prepared. What? Oh, *moto*...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSGregman View Post
I don't disagree with you about a tribalized "country" being "fucked up" by Western standards.....apparently where we do disagree is in the fact that we lied to them. We used them. And they remember.
We used them? We didn't send the Soviets in and we damn sure didn't make the Afghans start fighting them. Sure, we stuck our noses in to the enormous benefit of the Afghans, and it gave us a good private chuckle to see Russia get its dick slapped with our weapons, but we didn't force a war on anybody in that country. Nor did we prolong or escalate anything; if it's not painfully obvious yet, the Afghans would have kept fighting with or without Stinger missiles.

Iran is a separate matter. Iranians are not Afghans, nor does either group identify with the other. Iranians somehow managed to have an Islamic revolution without locking themselves in the 5th century (completely). Iranians didn't host a terrorist organization that killed 3000 Americans.

But no, the Afghans don't remember shit. They don't remember that the US was their ally against the real oppressors, the Soviets, mostly because we didn't stick around to rebuild their country with our money as you said. That was a strategic mistake on our part, sure, but it doesn't justify aiding and abetting criminals in their efforts to kill us. And it damn sure doesn't justify killing us now that we are there to rebuild their country with our money.

I'm curious, though, by which standards would you consider a cultural preference for ass-raping young boys in lieu of adult(ish) wives not fucked up.

-Terry Pratchett, Guards! Guards!

Last edited by fatbuckRTO; 03-30-2011 at 03:10 PM..
fatbuckRTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 03:11 PM   #22
Papa_Complex
Nomadic Tribesman

Moto: '09 ER-6n

Fought them by proxy.

http://www.morallyambiguous.net/
Papa_Complex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 05:18 AM   #23
Twobanger
Canyon Carver

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatbuckRTO View Post
We used them? We didn't send the Soviets in and we damn sure didn't make the Afghans start fighting them. Sure, we stuck our noses in to the enormous benefit of the Afghans, and it gave us a good private chuckle to see Russia get its dick slapped with our weapons, but we didn't force a war on anybody in that country. Nor did we prolong or escalate anything; if it's not painfully obvious yet, the Afghans would have kept fighting with or without Stinger missiles.

Iran is a separate matter. Iranians are not Afghans, nor does either group identify with the other. Iranians somehow managed to have an Islamic revolution without locking themselves in the 5th century (completely). Iranians didn't host a terrorist organization that killed 3000 Americans.

But no, the Afghans don't remember shit. They don't remember that the US was their ally against the real oppressors, the Soviets, mostly because we didn't stick around to rebuild their country with our money as you said. That was a strategic mistake on our part, sure, but it doesn't justify aiding and abetting criminals in their efforts to kill us. And it damn sure doesn't justify killing us now that we are there to rebuild their country with our money.

I'm curious, though, by which standards would you consider a cultural preference for ass-raping young boys in lieu of adult(ish) wives not fucked up.

Is it true that they have a saying that goes "Boys are for pleasure and women are for breeding"? Ive also heard Thursday evenings are pretty fucked up
there.
Twobanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 09:38 AM   #24
fatbuckRTO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twobanger View Post
Is it true that they have a saying that goes "Boys are for pleasure and women are for breeding"? Ive also heard Thursday evenings are pretty fucked up
there.
I've heard of that saying many times, but never directly from an Arab or an Afghan (it's said to be a saying throughout the Middle East). The Jordanians do have what they call the "13th soldier," though whether they were joking or not I couldn't say. The Thursday evening thing I heard from a couple of our Afghan interpreters, and I'm fairly sure they were serious.

But the abuse of young boys was very evident; most of the offenders never even tried to hide it because there are no repercussions in Afghan society. Those are our "allies" there: unrepentant pedophiles.

Old 04-04-2011, 10:07 AM   #25
pauldun170
Serious Business

Moto: 1993 ZX-11 2008 CBR1000rr

The whole nambla thing they got going on has been done to death in just about every society throughout human history. Here in the states you need a dr's note from the Vatican to do it.

But that's another thread....
What I want to know is what's so wrong with afghan vagina that these guys are turning to alternatives. Is there really that much sand in the vagina that it causes abrasions when you stick it in?
We really should invade china. At least those vaginas are free of sand. Sideways? Sure... Sandy ? No

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
feed your dogs root beer it will make them grow large and then you can ride them and pet the motorcycle while drinking root beer
pauldun170 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 10:33 AM   #26
fatbuckRTO

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldun170 View Post
The whole nambla thing they got going on has been done to death in just about every society throughout human history. Here in the states you need a dr's note from the Vatican to do it.
Difference is, some societies have actually decided it's wrong and punish offenders if they are caught.

Old 04-04-2011, 10:38 AM   #27
pauldun170
Serious Business

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatbuckRTO View Post
Difference is, some societies have actually decided it's wrong and punish offenders if they are caught.
That wasn't my question seƱor fatbuck
I was asking about the vaginas.

Why can't I ever get a straight answer about vaginas in this place?

Quote:
feed your dogs root beer it will make them grow large and then you can ride them and pet the motorcycle while drinking root beer
Old 04-04-2011, 10:43 AM   #28
derf
token jewboy

Moto: CBR 900, KLR ugly ass duckling, Gas Man

Afgan women are not people in their culture, they are child bearers, farm workers, mine clearers, and cooks.

little boys are dissposable because you don't expect them to live to adulthood.
derf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 10:50 AM   #29
pauldun170
Serious Business

Jesus Christ this is frustrating.
Talking pussy with you people is like discussing non Starbucks coffee with manhattan girls. In fucking possible

Quote:
Old 04-04-2011, 10:53 AM   #30
defector
My balls, your chin

Moto: 929, SV650, YZ250

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldun170 View Post
Jesus Christ this is frustrating.
Talking pussy with you people is like discussing non Starbucks coffee with manhattan girls. In fucking possible
Middle Eastern vag is sandy and smells like dirty camel.
defector is offline   Reply With Quote