Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > Riding > Track

Old 02-06-2011, 02:19 PM   #31
smileyman
White Trash Hero

Moto: Buell 1125R Porco Rosso Edition

The eternal mystery- What a woman wants. Yep there's a ton of women in shape like Pedro and Jorge. Alot maybe have the skill and the 'feel'. Some that may truly have the passion and commitment. Few that have the opportunity. And apparently NONE that have all of the above...YET.

Arkriders.com
To be the best you must first be willing to risk the worst!
smileyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 12:14 PM   #32
goof2
AMA Supersport

Quote:
Originally Posted by fnfalman View Post
You telling me that there isn't a woman out there who's at least physically capable as the midgets that are Pedrosa or Lorenzo?
For the same size I doubt it. Pedrosa and Lorenzo have the benefit of being the size of typical women but with the physical capabilities of a man.

Look at any sport where men and women compete in the same events and you will see the top men are pretty much universally better than the top women. For a range of examples you only have to look at the Olympics. Is there any event where the women have better times than the men? I certainly can't think of any.
goof2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 04:13 PM   #33
the chi
Forum Coach

Moto: 2006 GSXR 600

Quote:
Originally Posted by azoomm View Post
Notice how women that crash out of a sport are usually done with their racing career whereas men can get back into it easier [Jessica Zaluski and Melissa Paris as examples]? Mind fuck is a bigger factor for women than men.
THIS!! We consider the shit out of the consequences of our actions and this can cause the mental blockages men dont get, because they dont think about it. Or overthink it if you will.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smileyman View Post
When the sport isnt so focused on all out physical ability th woman's mind seems to hit a wall first and You got to love that they have the sense to question why
wether or not to kill themselves to finish one position higher.
And this!

When it comes to running around the track, neck and neck, and knowing that to make this turn you have to muscle a buddy off the track, whats a man gonna do? Fuck his buddy and shove him off.

A woman would either back off or reanalyze to see if she could shave just a lil more ahead and make the safe pass without fucking her buddy and running him off because she would see the potential for him hitting that tire wall, or dumping it into the barricade and breaking his neck or back, financial damage to the bike,the EMS and the emergency room all in a split second. No man I've ever talked to has had a single one of these thoughts while racing around the track as fast as he can while as a woman these are constantly running through my head at every moment.

Or the negotiating the turn, hitting it just right, "if i fail to hit it in the sweet spot Im gonna hit the divot, have some shake in the front end, wobble thru the turn, potentially lose the control and momentum I have, run off the track, or slide if I'm in the middle of a turn and my knee gives out while it's the only thing holding my bike off the pavement", etc. And yes, I've done that. "Fuck, took this one wrong, too far over, knee all the way down, keep this fucker from scraping, up up, throttle, power up out of the lean and back upright."

Your minds work like that? And this is all within a few seconds. Just saying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fnfalman View Post
A woman doesn't have endurance and strength to roadrace a motorcycle?

Gimme a break!!! It ain't like she has to hump a fucking machine gun with a 100-lbs rucksack on her back for 20-miles. Yeah, muscling a sport bike at high speed is tough work, but not so tough that a well physically conditioned woman can't do it.
I agree 100%. Thanks dude for seeing that a woman can do it, FTR, women can do the rucksack shit for miles btw, I'll introduce you guys to my younger sister sometimes. I'd lay my money on her whooping many of you guys asses in a strength contest or a fight.

I think this is badass, she is incredible for doing this and I hope she does well. As far as age, she's in her prime, she can get better from here and keep competeing, 31 aint old.
and let it be known that what The Chi hath spoketh, will henceforth be done.

Last edited by the chi; 02-10-2011 at 04:17 PM..
the chi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 05:06 PM   #34
goof2
AMA Supersport

Quote:
Originally Posted by the chi View Post
I'll introduce you guys to my younger sister sometimes.
Why would you do that to your sister? Do you not like her or something?
goof2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 06:16 PM   #35
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by goof2 View Post
No doubt, bring her to the rally. I'll take that challenge!!!
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 08:57 PM   #36
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Moto: GV1200 Madura, Hawk gt

Quote:
Originally Posted by goof2 View Post
I want to see pics. Is she as cute as rae rae?
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 09:02 PM   #37
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
I want to see pics. Is she as cute as rae rae?
and....
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 02:23 PM   #38
the chi
Forum Coach

First, I'd only introduce you because I would have no fear of any of you guys taking advantage of her, she'd whoop your ass. Any of your asses. She scares grown men. She's that big, about 5'10" and that mean. She almost got kicked out of army basic for beating a girl who attacked her first.

And her boobs are real, and bigger.

Apparently I fell outta the wrong end of the gene pool so far as height and boobs are concerned.

The other one is almost as tall, boobs as big, and I'd whoop any of your asses for looking at her crosseyed. She's the beautiful, no common sense one of the bunch.

Does anyone else think that Tinnmouth looks kinda like Gas's wife Uma?
Old 02-11-2011, 02:24 PM   #39
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Moto: GV1200 Madura, Hawk gt

Quote:
Originally Posted by the chi View Post
First, I'd only introduce you because I would have no fear of any of you guys taking advantage of her, she'd whoop your ass. Any of your asses. She scares grown men. She's that big, about 5'10" and that mean. She almost got kicked out of army basic for beating a girl who attacked her first.

And her boobs are real, and bigger.

Apparently I fell outta the wrong end of the gene pool so far as height and boobs are concerned.

The other one is almost as tall, boobs as big, and I'd whoop any of your asses for looking at her crosseyed. She's the beautiful, no common sense one of the bunch.

Does anyone else think that Tinnmouth looks kinda like Gas's wife Uma?
Not really.

Still want pics
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 02:34 PM   #40
the chi
Forum Coach

*sigh*

Here. This is an old pic, bout 5-6 years old. They are now legal. And off limits to you guys.

FTR, the blonde now has contacts, and no braces, with perfect teeth and several inches taller. She's a lil dorky looking here, but I am proud to say finally has her first bf.

Last edited by the chi; 02-11-2011 at 02:37 PM..