Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > News Desk

Old 11-15-2009, 10:48 PM   #21
Sean
giggity

Moto: street, sumo & dirty

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdog View Post
The budget for 2009 is set in 2008. That spike is the bailout, which is all Bush and the Republicans.
http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/04/...ses/index.html
Sean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 10:52 PM   #22
Sean
giggity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avatard View Post
The alternative? Worst depression in world history?

Yeah, what a dick, Obama, huh?

Trying to save the world's economy is fucking thankless job, apparently. It's so much easier to just fuck everything up and leave a steaming pile for the next guy, like Bush did.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdog View Post
The budget for 2009 is set in 2008. That spike is the bailout, which is all Bush and the Republicans.
Quote:
Bam.
So when Bush creates TARP, he's evil, but when Obama's administration spends those very same allocated funds, he's "saving the world's economy"?

Last edited by Sean; 11-15-2009 at 10:56 PM..
Old 11-15-2009, 11:04 PM   #23
101lifts2
WSB Champion

Moto: 2009 Kawi ZX6R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean View Post
Right, Bush was holding a gun to Obama's head and forcing him to sign budgets. Either come up with something substantive or fuck off.
LOL..we are hoping the latter. lmao

Ron Paul - 2012

Mark of Excellence
GM
101lifts2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 12:00 AM   #24
Crotch Rocket Curmudgeon

Moto: Li'l red baby Ninja

We can fuck off, but it won't magically make this Obama's fault. It's not, and you know it.

You can pretend it isn't, but that doesn't change anything.
Old 11-16-2009, 09:17 PM   #25
Amorok
Issukangitok

Moto: '06 Suzuki Boulevard C50T

Quote:
Fail. Obama didn't run up this tab, holmes. He's just the one left holding the bag.
But he wanted that bag. He wanted that bag SO BAD. And now he gets to make MLK-esque speeches and raise taxes exponentially on service industry workers (who form the part of base of our economy and are some of the lowest paid) and we gave him a Nobel Peace Prize! He's right where he wants to be, and unfortunately that means some people will love him, some people will hae him, and some of us won't give a fuck. You can't please everyone all the time bu if you're the POTUS, you apparently can't please anyone ever.
Old 11-16-2009, 09:34 PM   #26
Smittie61984
I give Squids a bad name

Moto: 1996 CBR600 F3 (AKA the Flying Turd)

Wow. Such a great effort from President Obama (but a brilliant move). It's for the 2011 fiscal year which means the freeze would take affect in 2012. But during the 2010 mid-term elections the Democrats can throw that shit in Republican faces since they'll be pushing for the freeze then. Fucking brilliant.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...w070705S16.DTL
Quote:
"As part of that fiscal 2011 budget, we will be putting forward proposals that will put us back on a fiscally sustainable path and that have lower deficits," Orszag said in a recent Associated Press interview.
Old 11-16-2009, 10:46 PM   #27
Crotch Rocket Curmudgeon

Quote:
So when Bush creates TARP, he's evil, but when Obama's administration spends those very same allocated funds, he's "saving the world's economy"?
No. When Bush breaks the planet, it's his fault, and when Obama has to take drastic measures to save our asses...it's still only because of Bush.

Your conservative hatred and obfuscation won't change that.
Old 11-16-2009, 11:35 PM   #28
Sean
giggity

Quote:
No. When Bush breaks the planet, it's his fault, and when Obama has to take drastic measures to save our asses...it's still only because of Bush.

Your conservative hatred and obfuscation won't change that.
You didn't get it. You're simultaneously criticizing Bush and praising Obama for the very same thing.

The fact that you think I'm a conservative is just further indication of how far up your ass you head is. Most people peg me as a raging liberal.

As said before, either come up with something substantive or fuck off. I've yet to see you make a single actual argument based on facts. All you do is spew off insults to people and call them idiots for not seeing things your way.
Old 11-16-2009, 11:57 PM   #29
Crotch Rocket Curmudgeon

Default No, you don't get it

Quote:
You didn't get it. You're simultaneously criticizing Bush and praising Obama for the very same thing.
No, I'm not. Bush ran up the tab, and now Obama is having to make US pay the bill (because, sadly, WE CAN'T MAKE BUSH DO IT).

This is not Obama's doing, or his fault for trying to fix it. Most economists agree the stimulus was the only way. Of course, it wouldn't have been necessary had it not been for Bush breaking the world.

I don't care what your fucking political affiliation is. If you're talking shit, I'm gonna call you on it. How's that for substantive?
Old 11-17-2009, 12:58 AM   #30
Sean
giggity

Quote:
No, I'm not. Bush ran up the tab, and now Obama is having to make US pay the bill (because, sadly, WE CAN'T MAKE BUSH DO IT).

This is not Obama's doing, or his fault for trying to fix it. Most economists agree the stimulus was the only way. Of course, it wouldn't have been necessary had it not been for Bush breaking the world.

I don't care what your fucking political affiliation is. If you're talking shit, I'm gonna call you on it. How's that for substantive?
Your posts are so way out there and so completely lacking in any coherent thought patterns they are just impossible to respond to. But hey, at least you're an asshole about it.