Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > Riding > Track

Old 12-30-2008, 10:19 AM   #11
cuttle
now available w/o fish

Moto: DR650, Morini, 1/2 M900ie

Quote:
Originally Posted by azoomm View Post
So, the father isn't involved with the child's estate? Or, is the father just out money-grubbing after he signed for his child and found a loop-hole?

Certainly a case for me to watch....
The way I read it, it doesn't even matter if both parents would sign a release...

I think I start a cotton ball trowing league (no running - it's to dangerous)

- R. K. Milholland
cuttle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 10:25 AM   #12
Corey
AMA Supersport

Moto: Not a damn thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuttle View Post
The way I read it, it doesn't even matter if both parents would sign a release...

I think I start a cotton ball trowing league (no running - it's to dangerous)
Sorry, there's a potential choking hazard, and they frown upon things being thrown at other people. It potentially damages their already fragile self esteem. And there are some kids who are allergic to cotton, so that's a big fat no no.

"Your game is shit, your company is shit. Activision ruined you! Activision ruined you." - Francis
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 10:29 AM   #13
cuttle
now available w/o fish

Moto: DR650, Morini, 1/2 M900ie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey View Post
Sorry, there's a potential choking hazard, and they frown upon things being thrown at other people. It potentially damages their already fragile self esteem. And there are some kids who are allergic to cotton, so that's a big fat no no.
Good point! I guess the only thing left are computer games were they can blow shit up, steal cars and kill somebody - it just hope they don't get carpal tunnel syndrom.

- R. K. Milholland
cuttle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 10:32 AM   #14
azoomm
moderator chick

Moto: Pasta Rockets

Quote:
Sounds like AustinISD - they are the school district that banned DodgeBall a few years ago. It was banned because children were not only getting hurt physically - the team placement was hurting der widdle feelwings. FWIW, they are trying to get it re-instated.

Come Play at the Track!!

http://www.elitetrackdays.com
azoomm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 10:34 AM   #15
Papa_Complex
Nomadic Tribesman

Moto: '09 ER-6n

Just in the motorcycle end of things, USGPRU starts out their season at Jennings these days, I believe. They've raced with CCS at Daytona in the past. Consider how many kids got their start in USGPRU and CCS.

Chris Peris wouldn't have been able to race at Daytona, back when he was running in the Can-Am 125GP and USGPRU. PJ Jacobsen, Jake Lewis, and Royce McLean won't be able to run at Jennings. Our youngsters won't be able to take part in the Parts Canada Superbike tire test at Jennings this April.

What bloody stupidity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuttle View Post
Good point! I guess the only thing left are computer games were they can blow shit up, steal cars and kill somebody - it just hope they don't get carpal tunnel syndrom.
Nope. Carpal tunnel means they'll sue, sue, sue.

Last edited by Papa_Complex; 12-30-2008 at 10:42 AM..
Papa_Complex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 10:39 AM   #16
Corey
AMA Supersport

Quote:
Originally Posted by azoomm View Post
Sounds like AustinISD - they are the school district that banned DodgeBall a few years ago. It was banned because children were not only getting hurt physically - the team placement was hurting der widdle feelwings. FWIW, they are trying to get it re-instated.
I'm surprised they still have a gym program that's more than kids flapping a parachute or playing badminton with a foam birdie, nee shuttle cock because i know when i think of a small plastic object barely wafting through the air the only thing I can think of is hardcore ass poundings and double penetration orgies, and big throbbing cocks falling from the heavens and kissing children on the cheeks. Gotta cut out competitive sports because we don't want to make any kid think that they are a loser if their team... loses. But if you absolutely have to play a team sport, it will be ok because we won't keep score so everyone wins.

"Your game is shit, your company is shit. Activision ruined you! Activision ruined you." - Francis
Old 12-30-2008, 10:44 AM   #17
Papa_Complex
Nomadic Tribesman

Quote:
I'm surprised they still have a gym program that's more than kids flapping a parachute or playing badminton with a foam birdie, nee shuttle cock because i know when i think of a small plastic object barely wafting through the air the only thing I can think of is hardcore ass poundings and double penetration orgies, and big throbbing cocks falling from the heavens and kissing children on the cheeks. Gotta cut out competitive sports because we don't want to make any kid think that they are a loser if their team... loses. But if you absolutely have to play a team sport, it will be ok because we won't keep score so everyone wins.
Well I did manage to spike a badminton bird into the mouth of one of the hottest girls in high school twice during the same game. I hope that she doesn't come after me for sexual abuse.
Old 12-30-2008, 10:46 AM   #18
Corey
AMA Supersport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa_Complex View Post
Well I did manage to spike a badminton bird into the mouth of one of the hottest girls in high school twice during the same game. I hope that she doesn't come after me for sexual abuse.
Fucking rapist.

Old 12-30-2008, 10:49 AM   #19
Papa_Complex
Nomadic Tribesman

I'm so ashamed
Old 01-09-2009, 09:50 AM   #20
deals gap dragon slayer
Addicted to Track

Moto: 2007 Kawi ZX-10R

Quote:
There's so many shots taken at shitville and Arkansas for being backwater embarrassments, but Florida has them all beat.
Why do you think Florida has its own category on Fark.com
deals gap dragon slayer is offline   Reply With Quote