Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Introductions

Old 04-02-2008, 12:54 AM   #11
Smittie61984
I give Squids a bad name

Moto: 1996 CBR600 F3 (AKA the Flying Turd)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick281 View Post
Sounds good to me. I would love to get out and ride with other people. Once my gear gets in, my friend and I were thinking about a day trip to Tybee as our first road trip on bikes. We were thinking of taking some random backwoods path to Savannah in order to avoid the highway. Should be fun.
Take GA80 all the way down. You can even stop by and check out Roebling Rd if you can. Just watch out becuase the Savannah drivers can be nuts. Not as bad as Atlanta drivers but still bad especially with the confusing streets.

I just got a new job so I'll have to figure out the hours and all. But should be better than my old job where I worked Monday-Saturday.
Old 04-02-2008, 02:46 AM   #12
Quick281
Victim of Blazer Rapage

Moto: 06 GSXR 600

Thats what we will probably do this weekend. I have never been to Roebling, but most of my friends have been going there for the Auto X stuff they have done over the years. Is it right off 80? I have always just driven by the sign when in the car.

Edit: Thats ones of the main pleasantries about getting my bike while still living in Statesboro. The dumb blonds, and drunk guys make somewhat good beginner's practice for someone who would consider moving to Savannah and maybe even back to Atlanta. I think it will be a long time before I ever take my bike to Atlanta when visiting family.

My 06 GSXR 600 <-- Its Clickable Fools.
Quick281 is offline   Reply With Quote