Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-30-2012, 06:13 PM   #1
Rangerscott
Viff6N Mutated Warrior

Moto: '01 Honda VFR 800 & '09 ER-6N
Default Anyone here with stomach/digestive problems

I got a long story but Ill keep it simple for now. Got sick about 3 weeks ago with abdominal/intestinal pains with fluffy stool. Was given nausa pils for a week. Week 2 and still problems but not as painful. Was given cypro anitbiotic and a di something to slow my guts down. Got about 3 days with that and had a bad night. Couldnt fall alseep and vomiting so I stopped taking that.

Went back because my left arm was hurting and I was getting tensed up in places. and doc said it qas ok to stop taking and my stool had hardened up some. Few days passed and still no normal stool. Went back and said I wanted blood work done. Three different test and all came back good. (No hipatitis, kidneys good, etc).

Im currently on hyo somethins which is another drug to slow down the guts and for "spams" which I dont have. Im not in pain just feel some pressure/discomfort at times in my lower back which could be from losing weight and not moving around much for a week.. Sometimes feel something above my stomach but nothing painful. I do get gurgling/hissing noises but theyre at any time. Noticed a couple morning when I would wake up an hour before the alarm and my stomach was talking.
Rangerscott is offline   Reply With Quote