Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > Dime Quarter > For Sale

Old 04-18-2010, 07:14 PM   #1
LeeNetworX
SFL Expatriate #1

Moto: '09 Triumph Speed Triple
Default 2003 Yamaha R1 For Sale - North GA

2003 Yamaha YZF R1 - Silver/black w/Tapeworks decal kit. Yoshimura RS3 Tri-Oval Carbon slip-on, ZG tinted windscreen, LP short stalk turn signals, fender eliminator, frame sliders, rear pit stand spools. 13,900 well-maintained miles. Oil and filter changed regularly, almost new Pilot Powers, fresh brake fluid. Never down, adult owned, original owner. E-Mail leenetworx AT gmail.com with any questions. $5250.00 North GA area.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Original.jpg (403.1 KB, 1 views)

Last edited by LeeNetworX; 04-29-2010 at 08:45 PM..
LeeNetworX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 08:13 PM   #2
tached1000rr
WERA White Plate

Moto: 2009 GSXR 1300

Just curious you getting another bike or taking a break from riding for awhile?

Last edited by tached1000rr; 04-19-2010 at 10:28 AM..
tached1000rr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 10:11 PM   #3
pauldun170
Serious Business

Moto: 1993 ZX-11 2008 CBR1000rr

This isn't one of those "Baby forces sale" deals is it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
feed your dogs root beer it will make them grow large and then you can ride them and pet the motorcycle while drinking root beer
pauldun170 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 07:52 AM   #4
LeeNetworX
SFL Expatriate #1

Nothing like that. LOL Wife isn't going to ride much at all any more, so I'm selling my bike and will be commandeering her '07 600RR. Less powerful but more nimble and newer and a little bit sexier (I think). Eventually, I will be selling hers and getting a Speed Triple, probably when/if I can find one at a good price (maybe when they are getting new year models in and will be willing to negotiate on existing floor models).

Sold my trailer yesterday (finally) to a local - really nice British guy with a BMW tourer, as we needed the room in the garage and never used the trailer as much as intended.

The cool thing about my wife is that she knows how much I enjoy riding and she does so herself, so she knows I will always have a bike and she's fine with that. She's just happy I offerred to sell mine instead of hers because now she can still take it for a ride now and then, when she gets the urge.

Last edited by LeeNetworX; 04-19-2010 at 07:56 AM..
Old 04-19-2010, 09:03 AM   #5
pauldun170
Serious Business

Moto: 1993 ZX-11 2008 CBR1000rr

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeNetworX View Post
Nothing like that. LOL Wife isn't going to ride much at all any more, so I'm selling my bike and will be commandeering her '07 600RR. Less powerful but more nimble and newer and a little bit sexier (I think). Eventually, I will be selling hers and getting a Speed Triple, probably when/if I can find one at a good price (maybe when they are getting new year models in and will be willing to negotiate on existing floor models).

Sold my trailer yesterday (finally) to a local - really nice British guy with a BMW tourer, as we needed the room in the garage and never used the trailer as much as intended.

The cool thing about my wife is that she knows how much I enjoy riding and she does so herself, so she knows I will always have a bike and she's fine with that. She's just happy I offerred to sell mine instead of hers because now she can still take it for a ride now and then, when she gets the urge.

Awesome..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
feed your dogs root beer it will make them grow large and then you can ride them and pet the motorcycle while drinking root beer
pauldun170 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 08:40 AM   #6
Full Throttle
~Italian Stallion~

Moto: 2000 Yamaha YZF-R6

I want it... but i dont have that kind of money i need something for 3k

And are those pictures taken at Fort Mountain? looks pretty familiar
Old 04-20-2010, 10:01 AM   #7
LeeNetworX
SFL Expatriate #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Full Throttle View Post
I want it... but i dont have that kind of money i need something for 3k

And are those pictures taken at Fort Mountain? looks pretty familiar
It's a lookout point on the Richard Russell Scenic Parkway - one of my favorite places to take a break and take in the scenery.

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=34.725...,0.003905&z=18
Old 04-20-2010, 11:35 AM   #8
CrazyKell
Vrooom

Moto: 06 ZX6R

Quote:

Very glad to hear. Only thing worse than "baby forces sale" is "my bike is now on her finger" kind of sales.
CrazyKell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 04:52 PM   #9
Full Throttle
~Italian Stallion~

Moto: 2000 Yamaha YZF-R6

Quote:
It's a lookout point on the Richard Russell Scenic Parkway - one of my favorite places to take a break and take in the scenery.
Ah okay i thought you were here.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sour...=UTF8&t=h&z=15
Old 04-20-2010, 09:01 PM   #10
ericr
I'm so much cooler online

Moto: 06 FZ1

Trade you a VTX for it Lee!

And, been meaning to mention to ya, our lead service tech is starting to do work on the side, maybe full time soon, he lives off 20 almost out to Cumming. Dont know if you do all your own maintenence but if you have any work done he'd be worth checking out. Scott Morris 678-687-5366. Tires and all. I'd let him work on any bike of mine FWIW.

Eric: ibu what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
but I'm perfectly placed when I'm on my knees . . . .
ericr is offline   Reply With Quote