Originally Posted by z06boy View Post
That's sharp
Agreed
KSGregman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 04:40 PM   #4
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

OoooooooOOOOOOOOooooooOOOOOOOOOOoooooooo....aaaaaa aaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhh.. .

I need a napkin.
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 04:52 PM   #5
CasterTroy

Thanks guys......if I were Tommy, and knew how to put my woman in her place and just bring shit home..........

Unfortunatly she breaks out the and I do what she says

SO one has to go to add another
Old 08-13-2010, 11:21 AM   #6
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

Seriously, if I had ANY money... I'd be sooooooo down.
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 12:21 PM   #7
CasterTroy

That's why they make banks bro

I completely understand! If I had any money....I'd just buy a track bike and KEEP this thing....but I have my orders
Old 08-16-2010, 09:07 AM   #8
CasterTroy

Please check with your wife before arranging a time to pick up the bike and having me move around my schedule.

That or sack up and tell her you're buying it BEFORE you're caught taking the money out of the joint checking

Old 08-17-2010, 10:17 AM   #9
CasterTroy

Too funny

OK so this guy on another forum tells me he wants the bike thru a PM. He wanted to buy it usinghis credit card thru payapl. It took me a few days to agree, but he kept sending me PM's attempting to pursuade me to sell to him this way ($2800 thru paypal $400 in cash at delivery).....even goes to OTHER forums in POST's and replies stating that I should sell to him.

So I agree. Give him my info and we agree he's going to call me and transfer the money sunday.

I go to every place I've posted the for sale ad and post "SALE PENDING" on every single post.

So I wait all day sunday, family time...we're at church, then pool, then movies, then home...so I get home at 9pm and I'm like WTH?!?!?

So I log on and get THIS PM

Quote:
Wife and i talked money and bikes and kids today and she doesn't want me spending that much money on anything right now. I hate to let her even have much of a say so since it is my bills but i understand her point and reasoning behind this.

I have been given an okay of $2500
I spend the rest of the night correcting all the ad's to say that the deal fell thru.

THEN I get this PM last night

Quote:
I got perrmission (lol) for $2800 but that is it. So if you decide to move (price wise) at all for anyone and that is close (to this number) then please let me know.

Thanks,

I shoulda listed it for $6000 so people could feel GOOD about the purchase :roll:

I guess I'm old skool....list something for what you have to have...if that price is appealing....then buy it

I don't go shopping for a $25k car with $18k in my pocket and EXPECT to buy it...but that's just me