Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > Dime Quarter > For Sale

Old 04-09-2008, 04:37 PM   #1
Full Throttle
~Italian Stallion~

Moto: 2000 Yamaha YZF-R6
Default FS: Hyosung V2S 250R

Hyosung V2S 250R 2007 has 8,300miles on it. has one more year of warranty left . Located in Chattanooga Tn. Ive taken this bike everywhere and its performed like a champ. My friend has a CBR 1000 and when we went to a local mt. to ride I was able to keep up with him through every turn. This bike has all the bells and whistles of a SportBike. This isnt a Ninja 250 or late 80's style bike it looks like a modern SportBike and will have everyone asking what it is. This bike has been broken in and has several thousand more miles left on it. It averages 80 miles a gallon and easily will hit 100mph. Its a V-Twin angled at 72Degrees for optimal low to mid range torque. This bike has more get up than a Ninja 250 and more mid range power than a Ninja 250 which is great when going through turns cause you can quickly accelerate through the curves. This has been a very nice bike for me and ive learned a lot on it. i have pretty much pushed it to the limit and can no longer learn anymore from it. I'm selling it for 2,200, the low price is due to the need of the cash ASAP i live in Georgia and have benefited from the HOPE scholarship for the past year but my grades have slipped a bit and i will no longer recieve hope. i need the money for college and 2,200 will cover it.

Here are a few pics of my bike