Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > News Desk

Old 12-12-2010, 04:03 AM   #21
TommyHotWheel
Imported from Detroit

Moto: 2001 Suzuki TL1000R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apoc View Post
People who think the moon landing is fake are idiots... Especially when we still have man made markers up there, placed on Armstrongs moonwalk, that can be seen through a walmart telescope.
Russia did it twice with unmanned vehicles...I wish I could believe we did it...but more evidence makes me believe otherwise. Listen to Rogan debate this...its awesome, I was sure we landed...but now, not so much.

Cry Havok! And let slip the hogs of war!
TommyHotWheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 04:15 AM   #22
Gas Man
Trip's Assistant

Moto: 2009 HD Street Classic

Why haven't we went back if we did it over 40 yrs ago?
Gas Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 08:47 AM   #23
Apoc
For Science. You Monster.

Moto: '08 HD FLSTSB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gas Man View Post

Because we currently have no need. Theres no life forms up there, theres nothing hospitable at the moment, and were a long, long ways from being able to mine any of its minerals.

There IS an American Flag and plaque commemorating the moon landing ON THE MOON.

Russians did not put up American memorabilia to make Americans happy. I've heard Rogan, he's an idiot and a conspiracy theorist. With 40 years to come up with ideas, they are bound to come up withsomething the fools will believe.

Hell, were building a station in space, and people are doubting that astronaughts have been on the moon?

As I said, go ANYWHERE that has high powered telescopes (not hubble powered, just good, regular scopes) and you can see the plaque, put on the moon by Aldrin and Armstrong. Anyone who says different is a fool.

And dont let your babies grow up to be cowboys, either.
Apoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 10:44 AM   #24
Captain Morgan
Let's do another U-turn

Moto: 2009 V-Strom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apoc View Post
People who think the moon landing is fake are idiots... Especially when we still have man made markers up there, placed on Armstrongs moonwalk, that can be seen through a walmart telescope.
I know. It was a joke. Hence the
Captain Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 12:47 PM   #25
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Moto: GV1200 Madura, Hawk gt

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyHotWheel View Post
Russia did it twice with unmanned vehicles...I wish I could believe we did it...but more evidence makes me believe otherwise. Listen to Rogan debate this...its awesome, I was sure we landed...but now, not so much.
you're gonna listen to THIS guy?

i wouldnt trust joe to make toast without burning down the neighborhood but hey its your choice
TWF Post whore #6

Last edited by Dave; 12-12-2010 at 12:52 PM..
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 01:42 PM   #26
azoomm
moderator chick

Moto: Pasta Rockets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gas Man View Post
Because we confirmed it's not cheese.....

Come Play at the Track!!

http://www.elitetrackdays.com
azoomm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 02:49 PM   #27
TommyHotWheel
Imported from Detroit

I said listen to Rogan DEBATE because, believe it or not...he has done serious research on this and I dont wanna link a shitload of web sites and news stories, and he asks the questions in public forums. Why would the Russians put American shit on the moon? Thats just silly to say. There have been so many studies, hypothesies, research, mineral studies, living studies...so much to to there. Man has not been higher than 400 miles since, why? If we have the capability, why not? We have been in the ocean...why go back? We have been past Saturn...why go back? They say the reason we dont go back to the moon is because we dont have the equipment. Thats like having a Veyron in the garage and starving to death because you cant figure out how to get to the grocery a block away. Did you know the telemetry from some of the Apollo missions to the moon was lost? Did you know that the rocks they brought back and gave to other governments was found to be Earthen in make up? You can not see the flag on the moon with anything you can buy at Walmart. Don't believe...look it up, look up Dawe's limit for Resolution of an optical Telescope. If they put a plaque on the moon it would have to be about an 800 foot square for you to see it from Earth. The laser reflectors were put there by unmanned vehicles. Plus...How did any of the spacecraft get through the Van Allen radiation belt...the one that has cooked a few satellites made to live through it since then? How did the Astronaut survive the solar flare radiation...if even now it disrupts shit on earth? Too many questions, not even including the fact that they never actually saw anyone on the moon...it was shot and brought back, only to be seen after they landed and it was developed and edited. They had a full scale Moon Landing set on the Earth, they shot film there, they practiced, just like they practiced in the pool(which is almost the same movements if you look, but thats a whole other arguement). Believe me...I want to believe they landed...but after seeing things and reading things and questions...I just dont. Why didnt they interview the astronauts when they got home? Why wait so long? By the way...recent findings, the footage from Apollo 11 has gone missing...Dun dun dun....

Last edited by TommyHotWheel; 12-12-2010 at 04:42 PM..
Old 12-12-2010, 03:06 PM   #28
Homeslice
Elitist

Moto: Gix 750

Last time a human went to the very bottom of the ocean (35,000 ft below sea level) was in the 1960's I believe...........And nobody has done it since. Why? Because it's already been done, so you couldn't brag about it anymore. No conspiracy there.
Homeslice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 03:25 PM   #29
TommyHotWheel
Imported from Detroit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homeslice View Post
Last time a human went to the very bottom of the ocean (35,000 ft below sea level) was in the 1960's I believe...........And nobody has done it since. Why? Because it's already been done, so you couldn't brag about it anymore. No conspiracy there.
We have been to the ocean floor constantly...even James Cameron has his own deep sea sub and goes there. Not into Challenger Deep...but the ocean floor.

Old 12-12-2010, 03:38 PM   #30
Homeslice
Elitist

Moto: Gix 750

Of course, but he doesn't go to 35,000 ft.......because there's not really anything there, and also because his subs aren't qualified to go that deep if I recall correctly. Only those primitive, heavy, non-powered spherical bubble shits can do it, and those things can't carry much in the way of movie-making equipment, so he doesn't bother.

Last edited by Homeslice; 12-12-2010 at 03:40 PM..
Homeslice is offline   Reply With Quote