Elias 0 0%
De Puniet 1 0.77%
Ebbs is a cockgobbler 114 87.69%
Voters: 130. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-28-2009, 10:07 AM   #11
Yamerhaw
Country Boy

Moto: 07 R1

Rossi will probably win it, i wouldnt mind if Hayden pulled it off, but not gonna happen, I just pull for Rossi, Hayden, Edwards, and hope Pedrosa and Stoner battle it out every race for 14th position

It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.
Yamerhaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 01:44 PM   #12
KSGregman
Get Fit...or Get OUT

Moto: 07 M109-R

Pedrosa and his Pupper Master Alberto Puig are both whiny little cunts...a detriment to MotoGP....

I'd LOVE to see HRC dump them both out on their ass...the word is, this is a "put up or shut up" season for the little runt. I don't think he has the stones to pull it off....
KSGregman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 02:11 PM   #13
The Awesome
Custom User Title

Rossi will win it, then Pedrosa, Stoner, Lorenzo, then some other guys, then Hayden down in 10th making a bunch of excuses. You heard it here first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSGregman View Post
I'd LOVE to see HRC dump them both out on their ass...
Why would Honda dump a rider that is one of the best in the series? Anyone they got for a replacement would be a step down.

Last edited by The Awesome; 03-28-2009 at 02:15 PM..
The Awesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 02:22 PM   #14
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Moto: 01 BMW F650GS Dakar

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Awesome View Post
Rossi will win it, then Pedrosa, Stoner, Lorenzo, then some other guys, then Hayden down in 10th making a bunch of excuses. You heard it here first.

Why would Honda dump a rider that is one of the best in the series? Anyone they got for a replacement would be a step down.
I think Lorenzo when he's not flying through the air Head down... is a better rider than pedrosa... especially head to head...
Mr Lefty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 12:44 AM   #15
Yamerhaw
Country Boy

Moto: 07 R1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebbs15 View Post
I think Lorenzo when he's not flying through the air Head down... is a better rider than pedrosa... especially head to head...

i agree

It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.
Yamerhaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 05:33 AM   #16
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:

You people are delusional! You hate Pedrosa so much that you cannot even see the facts. Pedrosa out rode both Stoner and Lorenzo on inferior equipment in the 250s,and as I pointed out before,he beat them with TWO broken ankles!

Read them and weep!

http://resources.motogp.com/files/re...s+-+riders.pdf

Oh and just for fun here they all are in the 125s together....

Last edited by Amber Lamps; 03-29-2009 at 05:38 AM..
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 05:41 AM   #17
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:

man,these guys absolutely HATE Pedrosa! Logic has nothing to do with it,we are wasting our time.
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 10:10 AM   #18
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
You people are delusional! You hate Pedrosa so much that you cannot even see the facts. Pedrosa out rode both Stoner and Lorenzo on inferior equipment in the 250s,and as I pointed out before,he beat them with TWO broken ankles!

Read them and weep!

Oh and just for fun here they all are in the 125s together....

Yeah and Biaggi was a champion on the 250's as well... different bikes different styles. not only are you talking 4 stroke vs 2 stroke... but diffrent bikes fit different riders in different ways... look at Stoner's rookie season and his season on the Duc.

I'm not saying Pedrosa is a shitty rider... obviously that's not true... little douchbag can ride for sure.

But from what I've seen from last year... Lorenzo will finish higher than pedrosa.
Old 03-29-2009, 10:44 AM   #19
The Awesome
Custom User Title

Quote:
Lorenzo is brilliant when he's upright, but his crashing is way too much of a detriment for him to put together a good season. If he can get a handle on that, he will be great. As it stands right now, Pedrosa is every bit as fast, doesn't crash as much, and is better than both Stoner and Lorenzo when it comes to mental toughness, and the ability to race without being pressured into a mistake. I don't know what leads you to believe Lorenzo is better heads up, but I think the crashing factor alone throws that theory out the window.
The Awesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 10:54 AM   #20
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Quote:
Lorenzo is brilliant when he's upright, but his crashing is way too much of a detriment for him to put together a good season. If he can get a handle on that, he will be great. As it stands right now, Pedrosa is every bit as fast, doesn't crash as much, and is better than both Stoner and Lorenzo when it comes to mental toughness, and the ability to race without being pressured into a mistake. I don't know what leads you to believe Lorenzo is better heads up, but I think the crashing factor alone throws that theory out the window.
Lorenzo's first wreck wasn't in Practice wasn't it? a huge high side that knocked him loopy and i think fucked up his ankles (the ankles may have come from another wreck)

but either way... just an opinion... I don't claim to be a pro at pick'n riders... shit I said last year Hopper would get on the podium at least once.