Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > Riding > 2008 Blog Contest > Blog Contest Discussion

Old 07-01-2008, 11:27 PM   #11
t-homo
WSB Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho View Post
Ok vag. Did you sell the 250? Did I miss that?

You wish you were half the asshole that two-thirds of us are... so if my math is right, you're a fucking asshole too.
Thanks, I think.
Old 07-01-2008, 11:28 PM   #12
DLIT
Clit Commander

Moto: 2012 Ducati 1199 Panigale S

I don't know what happened, but I will throw in that if you did do a track day, you may have found a new love of sportbikes, but whatever. You're only 18. That's plenty of time to get one later. Shit, I started when I was 24.

Old 07-01-2008, 11:30 PM   #13
Crazy
I'm home take me drunk

Moto: 2005 SV650s blue

seriously theres no need to rush something like sportbikes if you're not into it. do it slow or put it off til u can afford a bike or decide not to ride

anyways from what i understand he was on the highway and got scared and couldn't go above 45mph or something.
Old 07-01-2008, 11:30 PM   #14
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

You should have sold that shit on here... I know a couple people lookin' for 250 Ninja's now...
Old 07-01-2008, 11:32 PM   #15
DLIT
Clit Commander

Moto: 2012 Ducati 1199 Panigale S

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho View Post
You should have sold that shit on here... I know a couple people lookin' for 250 Ninja's now...
Got a feeling my wife's will be on the market by the end of the year.

Old 07-01-2008, 11:34 PM   #16
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLIT View Post
Got a feeling my wife's will be on the market by the end of the year.
Yeah, both of these chicks are looking for pretty much right now and a few years old... $1500 range...
Old 07-02-2008, 08:17 AM   #17
Gas Man
Trip's Assistant

Moto: 2009 HD Street Classic

I don't know all the inner workings on this crap.

But heed this warning Upshift. Be carefull moddin your daily driver, no matter what it is, cause that daily driver needs to be bullet proof. That vechicle is what you need to get money to work to be able to mod the "hobby car".

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
Run Amsoil Product
Old 07-02-2008, 01:07 PM   #18
Shift
Just a Noob

Moto: 08 Green 6R

Not trying to bust your balls here but you said you can't afford a GT but in the other thread you say your going to supercharge your sixer. Trust me I have a 99 GT with a procharger on it and in the end it would be A LOT cheaper to sell the 6 and buy a GT rather then but a s/c or turbo + supporting mods for the 6. And sure you can do minor mods like full exhaust, upd's, gears, hand held tuner, cai, intake and plenum, but even in the end just that is gonna cost you a couple grand for maybe 30 rwhp. So you spend all that money and your still only going to be what a low 14 second car? (w/o a s/c that it.) From the sounds of it I'd just save your money for school.
Old 07-02-2008, 03:31 PM   #19
ceo012384
Pompous Prick

Moto: 06 R6 (race), 04 CRF Tard (race)

Quote:
Originally Posted by upshift View Post
Yeah I dont know what it was but whatever it was it scared the shit outta me. Maybe I shouldnt have been riding with a smoked facesheild or something but dont go giving me shit just cus it wasnt my thing. I was trying to be cool and give it to you guys straight up instead of making it sound like I just gave up. You would have called me a pussy then too if I did that. If you all want to know the real truth? Fine, at this point in time I DO NOT CARE FOR SPORTBIKES AT ALL and my next outlet of entertainment is my car. Shit it doesnt mean that it scared me shitless and, to bash myself a little, I shouldn't have been wearing the facesheild I was at 9 oclock at night. And for those telling me not to mod my sixxer well I am. Im 18 fucking years old and I cant afford a GT or the gas for one so I am turning to my car. For those who dont know I payed for 100% of my car. Bought it brand new off the lot and I sure as hell dont want to put it to waste as just a daily driver. Plus, if you want to bitch at me for selling it even after that, then come pay my tuition so I can keep the damn bike. I am having to pay for everything, my car, my college, my books, my phone, my insurance, my dirtbike, so i needed a little extra cash and that extra cash just happened to be sitting in my garage. So anyone who is calling me a vag or whatever the hell else fuck off Im not taking this shit.
I think you're getting a little too worked up here... I'm just busting balls a bit... as well as trying to help you.

You don't have to take my advice... but my opinion is this:

1. Get back on the bike, and ride it. You WILL love it. I guarantee. So you had a scare moment... it happens (to all of us). Learn from it.

2. Your V6 mustang mod plan is a true waste of money... if you REALLY want to go with the car-modding route, take the money you're planning on pouring into the six and save it as you go, then buy a GT. Modding an american six is an extremely fiscally inefficient decision...

3. Don't get worked up when people question your decisions, especially since you're so young... they're mostly trying to help you.
Old 07-02-2008, 03:47 PM   #20
Vettezilla (Impala Balko)
FUCK IT. WE'LL DO IT LIVE

Moto: 2001 Suzuki GSX-R 750 blue/white

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceo012384 View Post
Modding an american six is an extremely fiscally inefficient decision...
UNTRUE.... ever hear of a Buick Grand National... they are capable of 11 second quarter mile times with bolt ons. Believe it or not there are quite a bit of performance parts available for the mustang and camaro V6's and there are many built to run in the 11's. Anything can be built to be fast all it takes is money.